• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i thought it was a good win in a pretty high quality encounter given the weather.we defended well when we had to and scored some good tries.orfords variety with his kicks is so dangerous(most tries in league from kicks) but he looked to be playing hurt again which is a worry.thought the forwards were very solid and was particularly impressed with rose and stewart(bk,kite are always great these days)we also had a bit of luck but we were due.dont know the exact figures but completion rates must have been over 80%.well done lads.if sharks lose we will be 5th with a bye up our sleeves unless knights flog the storm.

Knight flog Storm....LoL.
5th looks suweet....

Rose - another 100 metres. He should be starting prop with Kite as reward for effort.

rose deserves more game tiome than King. Rose made good hitups all night when he was on and King got pushed back all night.
Either start Rose or at least give him more time on the paddock.

I thought that we were lucky to win the game due to a couple of favourable decisons.

The quality of the game was no where near to friday's game between the dragons and bulldogs

Remember Rose isn't the fittest chap. So more game time may not be an option.

Well done the players. Souths have lost many games within 6-10 points, so they can compete, just cant win **** :)

Just coz Rose is big, doesnt mean he cant be fit. He could have come back easily i reckon

The Stewart v Williamson debate was ended last night, Stewart is superior in every aspect. I respect everything WIlliamson has done for us, but the time has come to move on.

What the last 2 weeks have shown is that both Stewart (Glen) & Williamson are both good 80 minute players. Neither are dynamic enough to be geniune impact players from the bench. Having said that there is little else in the PL cupboard to draw from.

It wil be interesting to see which of these 2 players get the No 17 jersey when Watmough & Menzies return.

What the last 2 weeks have shown is that both Stewart (Glen) & Williamson are both good 80 minute players. Neither are dynamic enough to be geniune impact players from the bench. Having said that there is little else in the PL cupboard to draw from.

It wil be interesting to see which of these 2 players get the No 17 jersey when Watmough & Menzies return.

Corso - I have this slight feeling in my stomach that Dessy is looking to replace BK with either Jason Wells or Mark Offerdahl next year. I've seen Jason Wells play, and he is VERY similar to Beaver at that stage in his career. Have you seen Offerdahl?

I thought williamson played well... i just have a soft spot for the bloke hahaha

He tries his guts out every week and does what is asked of him.. he never stops giving it 100% ... his try was Steve Menzies like in the way that he is always the man on the spot.. just getting involved in everything and always lurking around the ball

I can also see the light and that he doesn't have long left in the Maroon and White but full credit to him i reckon... if what he does on field is an indication of what he's like off the field he'll go a long way

I have seen Offerdahl and he shows potential, wether he can realise that potential is an entireley different matter.

The talk of "replacing" BK is a bit off the mark. He is not replaceable and we have to be aware of that.

We need a new no 13 for 2007, but we have to be realistic and know that whoever that is will not be a BK replacement, but rather just playing in his position.

Nutz...he has defended his butt off two weeks in a row, and I agree that has had a positive affect on the results.

Anyone know about Offerdahls age etc? I know he played rep footy this year.

I didn't think it was a bad game really. I think both teams completion rates were over 80% so it's not like Souths just gave us the ball. Walker had a shocker for them though, and good teams are going to ask a lot more questions of our defence. Monas had a great game considering he was due for a hissy fit with all the media reports from last week.

I'm a bit of a Willo fan. He doesn't do much in attack, but he's an outstanding defender who seems to keep his head most of the time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4