Good win, but.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I though we were very dissapointing for the first 60mins and to be honest we have been nowhere near our best in the first three rounds.

Now thats good news in the fact that we arn't playing great yet we are still undefeated, tho i believe we'll have to lift a few gears to beat the warroirs and the Bulldogs over the next two weeks.

A few points.

*Overall we were very flat today, maybe we were complacent, maybe not, but we looked sluggich and uninterested for 60mins
*We lacked structure for most the game and look stalled in there red zone, not anyones fault as we are missing our playmaker, but i felt our halves could have utilised Lyon Bell and Watmough more on the fringes
*I though B Stewart and Watmough were our best today, also G Stewart, Ballin, Bell and Hicks were also good
*Stewarts burst of speed to score that second try was amazing
*Our scambling defense was great but i felt we could have moved up a bit quicker
*Nobody was bad today everyone was just a bit sluggish, that said, i think Bryant needs a firecracker up his butt, so i say we drop him and bring in Afa or Cuthbo
*Hopefully Ballin is ok and Orford and Menzies are back soon

I trust we will spend the week coming up with offensive plans to negate the up and in defence.

sluggish/patient, its a fine line.

i thought we played the ref well and didnt get put off coming home with a good for and against based on our class

Agree on the ref call Fluffy. We seem to have dropped off the backchat/decision questioning that we were once renowned for. That can only be a good thing, especially in tight games.

Jeez people are jumping up and down over this post at MSE..........................i'd hardly call it negative, yet arn't i the little anti-Manly boy for saying we were a touch flat today :roll:

Yeah Disco, get of the bikkys.
We were slaughtered by the ref in the first half, it didn't continue in the second half & the difference in class between the two teams shone through.

We, this year are a class above all but Melbs, the Cows & Newy. Outside the top four, no-one has a shot.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6