Good weather, so what’s the crowd tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
A blue sky day today - good weather, a little coolish, which with favour Manly.

So what sort of crowd will we get?

On League unlimited they have written:

“Ok manly fans weather looks great.
Can you make the 21.6 km trip. ????”

that's an interesting question for north side fans. I know fair few people travelling from out west and from the Gong. I reckon 25k-28k will be there.
A Question, If it is a 'home" game do we get the takings or does it get shared around??

I think that the gate takings for finals matches go to the NRL & are then distributed amongst the clubs, but I may be wrong on that one.

think that sounds right Wolfpack!! Probably a good thing as the final games draw huge crowds. Look at when Bulldogs and Parra make a semi finals. Clubs will be getting a motza as those fans really come out of the woodwork.

Eagles Nest 08 said:

In what thread ?
101.1km for me

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Eagles Nest 08 said:

In what thread ?
101.1km for me

110Km for me :)

[/quote]
In what thread ?
101.1km for me

[/quote]
The crowd watch thread:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=383970&page=193

All the semi final revenue goes to the NRL. They own and run the semi’s. It comes back to the clubs as part of the overall grants. You do extra money winning the GF or coming runner’s up.

WTF is going on with the weather....nice and sunny up here but freaking freezing (well I think it's 13 degrees and for Brisbane that IS cold).

Pack the woolies but get out there in numbers....if it's any less than 20,000 it would have been better at Brookie...but if they get 28,000 to 29,000 the decision will be justified.

The money certainly does goo to the NRL for these games, what happens then I don't know other than make a Grand Final and you get a pretty big payment.

We should get mid to high 20's minimum, but not sure if we will.

It's a Saturday night, and it's been fairly likely for weeks that we would be playing tonight, the weather is not too bad, it's at the stadium that so many of you having been calling to be made Manly's home.

And we are in 2nd place and only 80 mins of footy away from a GF qualifier.

So all you Bitchs better turn up, I know someone leaving a freinds wedding early to make the game !!!

But I won't be surprised if I hear the normal it's too cold, it's too late, it's too far away bull****.

I'm trying to psyche myself up for the 3km walk I need to get to the stadium, but I'm a Manly fan so I'm not sure if I can be bothered traveling at all (or so I hear).

It's a bit nippy in the city today, really glad I brought a scarf.

Wolfpack said:
I'm trying to psyche myself up for the 3km walk I need to get to the stadium, but I'm a Manly fan so I'm not sure if I can be bothered traveling at all (or so I hear).

BTW a lot of us are pub crawling it up this afternoon so we'll be well on our way when it comes to our singing voices. If you want to join us we start around 230pm at Paddy Maguires, corner of Hay and George Street and will finish about 7ish at the Bavarian.

Everyone get out there, the seats don't bite. If they do, just tell them where you enjoy being bitten

Jono said:
Wolfpack said:

BTW a lot of us are pub crawling it up this afternoon so we'll be well on our way when it comes to our singing voices. If you want to join us we start around 230pm at Paddy Maguires, corner of Hay and George Street and will finish about 7ish at the Bavarian.

Everyone get out there, the seats don't bite. If they do, just tell them where you enjoy being bitten

Pub Golf is it ?

Jono said:
Wolfpack said:

I don't finish till 5 bro, I'll give you a call then. Be kind to me & try & get close to Moore Park by 6, I have to give a vertically challenged person directions to where we are from the supporters bus.

Darren said:
think that sounds right Wolfpack!! Probably a good thing as the final games draw huge crowds. Look at when Bulldogs and Parra make a semi finals. Clubs will be getting a motza as those fans really come out of the woodwork.

They very rarely make the finals so it is a big event for them.

7,793 kms for me, not sure if i will make it in time so i'm staying home to watch it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2