Good Things About Tonight ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a gin drinker. Do you drink it with tonic or naked?

Was introduced last year to Hendricks and then found Four Pillars. Clean lovely spirit. Will try Archie Rose vfth. MIL insisting on quality gin over Easter so I am under the pump to deliver!

You sir, completely ruined my red wine experience.

I'll have everyone know Backer bought over this red wine to my place, that was so fricken nice, every red after that fact tastes like Raylene Boyle's piss in a tin cup (or as I'd imagine it to taste anyways) in comparison.

Bastard ;)

Was introduced last year to Hendricks and then found Four Pillars. Clean lovely spirit. Will try Archie Rose vfth. MIL insisting on quality gin over Easter so I am under the pump to deliver!

You probably already know about it but try "Poor Toms" Gin. It is from Sydney and have it with a slice of Cucumber and tonic, it is so nice. Monkey 47 is a German Gin and is nice with a slice of Orange in tonic. And if you are looking for something a little stronger try Four Pillars Navy Strength. I am going to try this Archie Rose i havent had it yet.

Good things about tonight:

1. Toovey has been vindicated.
2. The more Barrett fails the closer we are to him leaving.
3. Zorba, Penn and Bozo have been proven wrong and must suffer the consequences and the vilification for the actions of destroying the culture of Manly for purposes of personal revenge.
4. The players are actually putting in but seem completely confused and lack leadership (See Barrett)
5. Maybe Des will return.

Our props bar Myles managed to average 10ish meteres per run, starlo and jake more around 9. Vave at 11. That is fantastic considering our forwards last year struggled to even make 100m. Parcell is a gun. Tapau is a freak. Walkers long kicking game is good. Some great bombs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8