Good signs so far!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Trial form is just that, so you don't want to get too carried away and so far what we have seen is a breath of fresh air, the team looks hungry and free of the shackles and playing an expansive, exciting brand of football.

I've said it for years that must encourage and nurture young players and we now see what we have in the squad and the depth.

We have been without a true 9 since Fainu, young Gordon Chan Kum Tong, he is quick and creative, a great foil for Froggy.

Kalo Weekes is a fantastic option and we now have two options to cover Tommy.

Koala looks a bit like a young Renouf, blinding speed and better defence now.

Sometimes out of adversity people grow, what these young players and the whole squad went through is a testament of that.

Seeing them scramble in defence was great to see, that was missing last year.

Its a decent start for the team, two premiership points are what matters now and round 1 will be a big challenge for the team.

The feel good factor is back!

The biggest thing i took out of the game was the overall speed and competitiveness in the ruck.

Guys like Paseka and Keppie and Schuster look the fittest I have ever seen them - and by a long way.

I think this ability to be in the grind last night and even quite dominant at times is a great indicator of the season ahead.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4