Good omen - Paul "Homer" Simpkins to ref

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ridgey

Despite our previously dire (prior to 2005) record under Simpkins, we actually won all three of our games last year under him - the game against the Sharks being the most interesting as Dean Ritchie wrote an article specifically about Manly's terrible record with him prior to that match.

Maybe some kind of positive to cling to before Saturday night?

yeah ANYBODY is a better ref than SHANE HAYNE - we should make a dint

My worst nightmare for Saturday night though is a slew of early "home town penalties". I don't think we can handle being scored on early again, especially at night.

So its the refs fault we lost on Saturday night????

Wake up and smell the manure.......Please 8|

[quote author=Somatik]

So its the refs fault we lost on Saturday night????

Wake up and smell the manure.......Please 8|

[/quote]

Would be nice, every now and then at least, if fellow posters actually read the posts that they were opining on before penning their thoughts. I don't think Somatik was blaming Hayne for the loss, however for what it is worth, I think that Shayne did have a pretty ordinary match. Admittedly he was fairly even-handed (ie he screwed both ways), but he policed a very short ten in the first half, which did cost Manly attempting to come out of their own territory and he was over-zealoust (to say the least) in his policing of infringements in the play the ball.

you mightnt think that ridgey, but thats the way I read it.

and you are trying to make excuses.

and reading the posts has never been an issue for me, its called an opinion, Somatik has one, as do I, and he/she doesnt need a white night like you defending them. trust me you'll see a lot worse than what I wrote if you are here for a while.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2