Good news - rain gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Looking at BOM and out the window I reckon there will be buggar all rain tonight. Everyone put on a jacket/jumper and get your sorry arses down there tonight.

Wheel, i would love nothing more than that... except i'm up in Brissie with Fark all money.. unless you wanna put me up for the night???

hhahaha just joking mate.. i hope everyone heading out there tonight has a great night.. i'll be watching on channel 9 (delayed of course) but it'll still be good

I hope so Wheel, it's raining at Nth ryde, Hopefully its moving west. Towards Mata.

I'll try to get there at 5pm

We're hoping for a big dump this weekend

likewise...otherwise the farmers are farked and so is everybody else in the town that relies on them.
This years drought is alot worse than the last! The farmers are ****ting themselves.

[quote author=Matabele]

likewise...otherwise the farmers are farked and so is everybody else in the town that relies on them.
This years drought is alot worse than the last! The farmers are ****ting themselves.
[/quote]

Yep, every tractor in Dubbo is out in the paddock at the moment raising dust clouds ahead of the forecast. If the BOM have it wrong we're stuffed. Thankfully the Marine radar service is forecasting 2 inches.

We have oats ready to go in next week.

Sydney shouldn't be too wet tonight according to the radar:

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR032.shtml

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

Yep, every tractor in Dubbo is out in the paddock at the moment raising dust clouds ahead of the forecast. If the BOM have it wrong we're stuffed. Thankfully the Marine radar service is forecasting 2 inches.

We have oats ready to go in next week.

[/quote]

hope so- there's plenty that have gone the old dry sow!

mata - grab a plane and some silver nitride (or silver something they use it in china) - It helps the rain fall by forming ice crystals when released - gives an extra 20%+.

it looks ****e in North sydney looks like it is about to rain hell on us

I'm with nutz :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: Hope we get some rain up and down the eastern seaboard. Will help the eagles too. :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4