Good Luck Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a quick message to say good luck and please beat the cheating storm!! Most of the post of the mighty Warriors website has been positive toward Manly.  :eek:  I can't wait to see Bellamys face when you guys beat them.!!! GOOD LUCK from the Warriors fans!!

Cheers WTW.

I think most people really want to see the sour look on their sour faces.
It'd be the one thing better than Lockys reaction two weeks ago.

Thanks champ, we all hate the Storm, good luck for next season

Thanks man. Your blokes gave me that thrill a couple of weeks ago. I hope our blokes can repay the favour. Staying cool and going hard to the bitter end like the warriors did is the key I think...

I reckon Matai will be playing for his NZ mates too, especially Wiki.  How can we lose!!!  Come on Manly ALL IN 08!!!!!

Great post mate.

It was good to have you boys on here stirring us up before the warriors game. We have had a few stirrers over the years who would post a lot of smartarse comments and then disappear forever.

For you to come on here and post this message of good luck shows that you guys are genuine.

Lets hope for a Warriors v Manly GF next year hey.

Agree with Clontaago. It was all in good fun last week and all enjoyable. Thanks for the well wishes and good luck to the Warriors next year

Hear! Hear! The majority  of posts and threads from Warriors' fans last week were good-natured and fun, adding to the week. Well done. Enjoy the off-season and see you early next year when we play at Brookie!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
Hear! Hear! The majority  of posts and threads from Warriors' fans last week were good-natured and fun, adding to the week. Well done. Enjoy the off-season and see you early next year when we play at Brookie!!!

Agreed. Normal opposition fans posting on here are normally not good natured and just post the normal spiteful anti-Manly crap and then disappear after they get creamed by Manly or come back & skite with their juvenile nar-nar-nee-nar-nar stuff if Manly happen to get beat.

Good luck next year & come back anytime WTW13+.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4