Good Luck Boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will be there. Really looking forward to the game. This is the chance to shove it right up our critics and haters and put the vermin to the sword!!

I'll be there, trying to do my bit to counter the noise of the red-and-green swill. I still have fond memories of last season's win again Souffs and the blank look on the faces of their supporters as the reality again sunk in that no team is a certainty in RL finals.

I would also like to send best wishes to our guys tonight. I will be there cheering and hopefully we can come away with a win. Go Manly.

If each player wins their individual battle then the result will look after itself .

Do yourselves proud boys.

good thread,

GOOD LUCK TEAM

Win, Lose or Draw thanks for another great year.

Proud to be Manly Member!!

MAAAAANLY, MAAAANLY, MAAAAANLY!!!

mozgrame said:
I think this will be a tight one. 50/50. I wonder who Wolf has his money on?

Wolfie, bless him :angel: always backed Manly to win.

The replay of his freakish try in last year's PF was a highlight of the week so far :)

Time for Jorge or Hiku to match the Hairy Little Hobbit's scoring prowess

HappilyManly said:
mozgrame said:
I think this will be a tight one. 50/50. I wonder who Wolf has his money on?

Wolfie, bless him :angel: always backed Manly to win.

The replay of his freakish try in last year;s PF was a highlight of the week so far :)

Time for Jorge or Hiku to match the Hairy Little Hobbit's scoring prowess

I would love to see Jorge have a blinder tonight.

Couldn't get off work early enough so ill be watching the game from my die hard rabbitohs supporter mates place. His been giving me stick since our 23-4 lose against them.
Lets ambush them with some backs to the wall, siege mentality attitude thrown in. Good luck boys.

Good luck lads.

BE AGGRESSIVE !!!!!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6HhGokkowc[/video]

Yeah great thread..

Go the MIGHTY MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES.

Let's go out there and belt the wabbits.!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2