Good Luck all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
In your sportal dream teams.... i will be involved in the top of the table clash (the friday night game haha) with Cameron who is running the show over at Gomanly06!

May all my players have a blinder! :drunk: :drunk:

Whats the deal with captain and kicker??

Does captain get like double points??

I got a few kickers in my team... do i just make one my kicker and hope they kick more goals than any of the others?

Yes hush hush indeed, was trying to lull Greg and his Zuda RLC into a false sense of security. Jason King is and allways will be my captain & kicker.

Nutz captain gets double points for tries only and kicker is only one who gets points for kicks

Yes hush hush indeed, was trying to lull Greg and his Zuda RLC into a false sense of security. Jason King is and allways will be my captain & kicker.

Nutz captain gets double points for tries only and kicker is only one who gets points for kicks

I see

I did the same as you when I picked my team loaded up with goalkickers and then read the rules. Have managed to make a few trades in ensuing weeks to even things out

I did the same as you when I picked my team loaded up with goalkickers and then read the rules. Have managed to make a few trades in ensuing weeks to even things out

I still got a heap!!

I never read the rules or anything.. i don't actually know what my theory is

But i'm leading so far.. so i'll stick to it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4