Good Laugh re Kennedy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Some fool on MSE has claimed that BK is coming back and will play for Manly again this season. I suppose seeing him with Beaver in the players enclosure last night must have started the rumour mongering.

The post has attracted some attention from the usual suspects on the post. Sadly it won't happen and some people will believe anything.

that web site forum just frustrates me, its like Bysos blinkers were on sale over there this morning!

[quote author=Matabele]
What was that band that did the song \"Ship of Fools\"?

Who could have guessed the Waterboys had MSE in mind when they wrote that classic :lol2:
[/quote]

It was 'World Party' actually.

Yep you're right Danno now I think about it. World Party formed whem Karl Wallinger left the Waterboys. **** that was 20 years ago now.

Yep you're right Danno now I think about it. World Party formed whem Karl Wallinger left the Waterboys. **** that was 20 years ago now.

I didn't realise it was 20 years ago.

I liked both bands. Mike Scott has put out some solo stuff fairly recently which is quite good.

that web site forum just frustrates me, its like Bysos blinkers were on sale over there this morning!

You can't handle the truth Re: Monas Dick head?

If anyone has blinkers around here it's You, Mata, Sue, Vegas and CW.

I just think it is appropriate that this body choose to advertise for volunteers from MSE!

http://www.schizophreniaresearch.org.au/participateInResearch/enrol.asp

I doubt spoof could even string together the letters to spell sued. Would struggle with words that contain more letters than he has teeth

I doubt spoof could even string together the letters to spell sued. Would struggle with words that contain more letters than he has teeth

My nomination for post of the year. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4