Good Feeling...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
The boys didn't really celebrate at full-time. They all look pretty satisfied but It's good to see that making the finals isn't enough for these guys. It might be ambitious but who knows, we gave the Eels are real scare on a Friday Night at Parra Stadium, without Hindmarsh. This time, we'll have our preferred time slot, our SOO players and no Hindmarsh again. I believe.

I have a very very very very very good feeling that we can win this one

It is bloody great to be back in the finals. To finally have the monkey off our back after 7 years!!!

The Eels will be worried about playing without Hindmarsh. Where is Wagon at? He didn't play last night.

The Eels could be without Hindmarsh (knee) , Vella (ankle) & Moi Moi (suspension). That's 3 quality in form forwards.It's also better to play them in the day rather than at night time.

They only go on sale to the general public on Tuesday. If there's any season ticket holder out there willing to do a ticket run, I'd like to hear from them. I wonder if Football club members could get a similar deal to the STH.

I am going to try and buy about 6 tickets (they go on sale on tuesday) I will let you know how many I get and we can try and get a few of us out to the game

Daniel - Consider one of those tickets mine !!! Jee Wizz - it's like Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (the golden tickets!!!)

lol, definately Ryan. I think most of us should try and get tickets all try to buy 5 or 6 each and then we can just pass them on to other supporters

Apparently they starting selling tickets to STH yesterday and there were MASSIVE queues outside Parra leagues. I'm going tomorrow morning to ticketek and hopefully try and pass my football members card as a season ticket.

Parra have 2.5 thousand season ticket holders and my guess is we have less than that (assuming that Manly season ticket holders get a go as well!) Talk is that 13 thousand tickets will still be available when Ticketek starts selling to gen public. They will go very quickly. Need to have people either quequing up, ringing by phone and on the net. They will all go in an hour I reckon.

Probably need to get tickets by phone, as the ticketek website would be overloaded with so may people looking for tickets

Parra may have 2.5 season ticket holders but unfortunately for us, there's nothing stopping one season ticket from buying 1000 seats. Yes, there's a 2 ticket transaction limit but there's nothing stopping a single season ticket from being passed around multiple times.

It is bloody great to be back in the finals. To finally have the monkey off our back after 7 years!!!

The Eels will be worried about playing without Hindmarsh. Where is Wagon at? He didn't play last night.
spot on mata we are back where we belong

I thought the effort we saw last night was similar to what we saw earlier in the season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4