Good crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
14,600+ for a Working night. Kick off 8pm.
Who said we couldn't draw a crowd? I'd like to know what crowds have been like at other Thursday night matches.
Brookie is the best oval for watching rugby league. Isn't that the most important criteria? Or are comfy seats, better toilets and a larger replay screen more important?

14,600+ for a Working night. Kick off 8pm.
Who said we couldn't draw a crowd? I'd like to know what crowds have been like at other Thursday night matches.
Brookie is the best oval for watching rugby league. Isn't that the most important criteria? Or are comfy seats, better toilets and a larger replay screen more important?

No, the most important criteria is how many votes an upgrade will buy.

crowd was bigger than reported imo

felt like 15.5K. This year all the crowds have been under stated

So far in 2016 our home crowds have been.....

Rd.1 vs Dogs - 16,512 (Friday)
Rd.3 vs Sharks - 5,122 (Monday)
Rd.5 vs Souffs - 9,603 (Thursday)
Rd.7 vs Speels - 14,660 (Thursday)

I was at the game tonight n there was a decent crowd there!!! Can't stand parra fans they were all acting so smug can't wait till all their points are stripped

I made sure they knew it too. Nothing but a pack of cheats. Can't wait for them to end up playing for the pure enjoyment.

Pointed out to no1 daughter on the TV, that's more like what the crowds were like in the 80's for ManlyvParra!(just a lot more feral)...looking at the crowd shots you wonder how they managed another 13k on top of that. Well done to those who turned up on a working day/night.

couldn't hear the Cheats ... Cheats chant on tv .... did it happen?

I was there last night and could not believe how quiet the crowd was, my mate even went further and described it as "subdued".
Sure, there was little patches of chants etc throughout the match but I don't think I've ever been to Brookie with as quiet a crowd as last night, even the Parra fans seemed the same until they hit the front with 10 to go.

No - too soon >:)

Lots of Maaanly, Maaanly and a few others. :clap:

It was really irritating having the loudspeakers blast music at every break in play and drown out our chants as we tried to lift our team :mad:
Only for the Announcer finaly turning of his crap and yelling 'where are you Manly Fans?':banghead:

We've lost 3 out of 4 games at Brookie... well on our way to overtaking last season's poor Brookie record (by our standards) of 5 losses. Barrett needs to turn this record around pronto otherwise our crowds will start to fall away as our top 8 hope fade.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6