• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
THERE GOES ANY HOPE WE HAVE OF TOP 4.PROBALY top 8 unreal last year all over again :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Shouldn't give up just yet.

We have a very favourable end to the draw with the rabbits twice, drugcastle twice, eels and roosters - none of these are playingwell at the moment. Our only real tough games are storm away and bulldogs at home. Plus we have a bye.

we arnt gorne, we are playing terrible and still being competitive so once we put it together we will be a force.

but gee I dont think I have been this pissed off after a loss for a long time.

I dont know I was reasonably happy with the performance if you take out Beavers gift 6 points and a few other brain explosions we could have easily won - I think the Worries beat the Bunnies by around 66 today so we should be able to beat em twice along with the bye. . Thought Hicks had a fantastic game today along with BK and the usual suspects

Bottom line is that was a sub-standard Broncos line-up and we didn't look like denting them in the first half. Best call from the crowd punters was that Manly deserved their half-time points. Yeah, all zero of them.

Considering how well the other results went in favour of us this weekend we had it all to play for and came up empty due to a poor effort. Top four? - I don't think so. Just pray we make the 8 and have a shot and turning this malaise around.

Didnt look like denting them in the first half? Disagree, we almost scored on 3 occasions. Pretty sure they were down Robbos wing from memory.

I will say this once - they were ordinary. Look that up in the dictionary.

Ordinary? Thats being generous imo.

I just said I disagreed with your comment saying we did not look like scoring. Didnt think it was that hard to comprehend, I assume you have had a few beers.

Shouldn't give up just yet.

We have a very favourable end to the draw with the rabbits twice, drugcastle twice, eels and roosters - none of these are playingwell at the moment. Our only real tough games are storm away and bulldogs at home. Plus we have a bye.

Big call. We hardly ever win at Parramatta, and Newcaslte are always going to be a tough game

We have to play Melbourne in Bleak City and Canberra in Bore City. No easy tasks - nor will be playing the Knights at full strength up there.

We have to make the 8 before we get into the 4.

We won't win another game till we get Bell back. He is the only player that offers any penetration in the backline.

While we still have Matai we need Lyon ;)

As for the season I think we will still finish 6th. The team is at least putting in 100%, just making many stupid errors still.

We should win the next 4 of the next 5 which will put us in a good position again.

We panicked and did stupid things or 5th tackle options on the few occasions we had them were terrible and the broncos kicking game near the line was fantastic

Careful guys - you are all starting to sound like me.

We will win the minor premiership.

Hehehehehe...

This is the best time of year to be going through a minor form slump. You dont want this happening come finals time. No need for panic.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4