Golden Eagles Golf Day (a few surprising faces)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Interesting to see a few Manly old boys in the mix, including Gifty and Choc.

Was also nice to see the likes of Robbo, Hicks and the Wolfman.

Any Member's on here had a tee? Looked like a great day out.

Gift was being entertained for lunch by the CEO of Shaw and Partners a few weeks ago. The same CEO also entertains quite a few players and Sea Eagles staff.
I had a chat to them and talked the squad for next year, asked if he was being lured to some coaching/advising for Manly ??? They both didn’t say much about that but had lots to say on squad for 2021
Hopefully he comes into the squad for next year

Last edited:
Interesting to see a few Manly old boys in the mix, including Gifty and Choc.

Was also nice to see the likes of Robbo, Hicks and the Wolfman.

Any Member's on here had a tee? Looked like a great day out.

Plus Snake, Bryant, Monaghan, Parker, Garrick

Last edited:
Looks like a fun day (as golf days usually are).

It's been so long I've forgotten how to play! Hopefully my mate is still enjoying that set of ben hogan clubs I left him. Sigh, and I used to be a member of the Brisbane golf club. sheesh

Looks like a fun day (as golf days usually are).

It's been so long I've forgotten how to play! Hopefully my mate is still enjoying that set of ben hogan clubs I left him. Sigh, and I used to be a member of the Brisbane golf club. sheesh
Classic Hogans, I’m sure they would have been butter soft to hit. I’m golf mad GE and a member at Virginia GC in Bris. Brisbane is a quality track. I’d love to one day make my way south and play in one of these golf days, would be great.

i went to the first golden eagles golf day & had a ball(a few years ago). we were spoilt that day by having arko down to speak after dinner & beaver also.
with all the cover crap going on i couldn't attend this time but hopefully next year.
also this year was the first time mwse allowed contracted players to attend which is a great idea

Gift was being entertained for lunch by the CEO of Shaw and Partners a few weeks ago. The same CEO also entertains quite a few players and Sea Eagles staff.
I had a chat to them and talked the squad for next year, asked if he was being lured to some coaching/advising for Manly ??? They both didn’t say much about that but had lots to say on squad for 2021
Hopefully he comes into the squad for next year
Gifty has been grazing in a good paddock...

Plus Snake, Bryant, Monaghan, Parker, Garrick
I'm pretty sure Tom Symonds was in there as well which I found interesting. He wasn't here very long, but seems to identfy more as an eagle than a Rooster.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4