• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matabele

Journey Man
I just have to preserve this over here as I know it's not going to last long over at ME. :clap: :clap:

This was meant to be a reply to sidey's swipe at me until the topic was deleted:

You didn't start this? bwahahahahahaha, This reminds me of the time when i cured cancer and had to salvage some starving dogs from a stranded boat. God i truely am a hero, all you people out there should kneel before me and chant "SIDEY SIDEY SIDEY".

Geez sidey i would hate to put my 2 cents in on a public forum, perhaps you would be happier if we re-named the forum, no wait the club "The Sidey Memorial God Like Sea Eagles"

I'm glad you have admitted to being a dag, now can you please tell us something we didn't already know?

Furthermore, did you know that i had to stand up for a lady on the bus today? And do i get any recognition? NO, it would of been nice for the whole bus to stand up and applaud me, but i got nothing! It's a damn shame really.

Here is a reality check sidey, no-one gives two sh!ts if you are the world's best manly supporter, i couldn't care less if you get out every morning and personally licked clean the entire Arko grandstand.

We don't want to hear about how great you are and why you are so much better than us. Because let's face facts, you're not. You're bitter and twisted with nothing better to do than gloat how you are a "manly volunteer".

a good person will do all this, but a great person will be modest about it..........something which you are not.

I bet you would think it would be fair recognition if we rename Brookvale....Sideyvale, after all your hard work handing out papers.

How about you try and have a bit of modesty in future? Because no-one wants to hear the sad saga of sidey!

Didn't start it......LOL......classic

Sideline Eye:

If your post was a two edged sword and made to appear to be funny but you really meant what a motley crew remember never judge a book by its cover.

In that photo are 5 Manly Warringah Rugby League club volunteers and one trainee trainer. We give freely of our time to help the club set up before games. What do we get for that? In my case just free entry but I had already purchased season passes so I was giving of my time freely to help the club and the young supporters out.

I am a life time supporter of the club and having been attending Manly games for 42 years now. Does that qualify me for a straight jacket hey? If I was you I'd just wish I was as good an athlete as I am at 54. Most people are not.

Manly Warringah Football Club Member No. 606
Forum sponsor of Jim Curtis

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DVS Matt

i couldn't resist:

talk about an inflated ego………I’ll have a few of those tickets thanks!

btw, I am probably the fittest guy posting on the forum, not to mention the fastest………so I think I am probably the no.1 poster around these parts.

did you know that I went to the lower grades yesterday? and do I get a thank you from anyone on here? NO, I do it for the club, I do it for the team…..for I am the greatest the world has ever seen!

not to mention that on Friday night a lady asked me to swap a $1 coin for 2 50c coins, which I did out of the goodness of my heart! And yet, still no medal!

People on here need to start treating me with respect! I am the ONLY true supporter on here, as I stand up at footy games and do not sit in a chair nor do I sit in a grandstand. I can only think how great I am to accomplish such a feat!

I also work very very very very long hours, at least 28 hours a day with 30 mins sleep……..and do you here me complain? NO WAY, as I have to do what I do to survive. There are some mean streets out there, luckily I am in EXCELLENT physical shape to combat all that come before me.

I also volunteer to give blood, and to help the manly club give some people a newspaper!

As you probably know, I don’t go seeking attention, nor do I have tickets on myself. What I say is merely the truth and I can not help if I am so great.

I have been following manly since 1951 and haven’t missed a home or away game, this means that I am better than you. So shut your face kiwi, as you live in sheep rooting land and I care not for people that actually GET SOME! lol

p.s. Modesty is a great thing people…..perhaps some people could acquire some!

There was a pic of the Eagle Rockers with the heading "How could you miss us WJ"

I made a joke comment about "the men in white coats seemed to have managed it" and sideline took offence to it and thats the general way it started.

I don't have too many problems with sgt deleting the topic,but can't really see why he needed to have a swipe at Matt in another topic

[blockquote Eagle"]There was a pic of the Eagle Rockers with the heading "How could you miss us WJ"

I made a joke comment about "the men in white coats seemed to have managed it" and sideline took offence to it and thats the general way it started.

I don't have too many problems with sgt deleting the topic,but can't really see why he needed to have a swipe at Matt in another topic[/blockquote]

water off a ducks back mate, i love a good stouche with the rockers......it's as easy as shooting fish in barrell

There was a time last year which summed up the forum for me really,I suppose it is the same at most forums

There was a bloke i hadn't seen post for a long time and I had never had anything to do with him,I put in a reply he didn't like and he gave the "I have heard about you" response.

The network of emails must have got going,because I had never seen the guy before

[blockquote Eagle"]There was a time last year which summed up the forum for me really,I suppose it is the same at most forums

There was a bloke i hadn't seen post for a long time and I had never had anything to do with him,I put in a reply he didn't like and he gave the "I have heard about you" response.

The network of emails must have got going,because I had never seen the guy before[/blockquote]

rofl

you'd think they have better things to do.......i guess not :lol:

Well i unfortantly missed it - i could have gone in all guns blazing.

would have been pisssing myself laughing as i do most of the time but it certainly sounds like good entertainment

He also told me he was going to smash my face in hahahahaha

Anyway I should go to bed

have a good night and don't cause too much trouble :D

lol yeah not emails its done in morse code but on drums and coconuts

Hey,can someone keep a blow by blow account of what happens in the "Congrats to Matt" thread in the general section so I can read it when I come home from work tomorrow

Police may become involved now :D :D :D :D

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS:

SIDELINE:

For everybody's information I had nothing to do with DVS Matt being ousted from any comp or any forum. The decision was made by others. But I can see this boy has a vey big problem with me for being alive. I defended myself in another thread and he came in hammer and tong to put me down.

I had said nothing against him. I have not instigated any problem with him.

I will seek advice from the authorities if it goes too far. I have read what he wants to do rockers at the Alternate site.

If he tries anything like that the Police will become involved.

what the fark is he talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4