Gold Coast Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Bailey to back up (starting) - interesting

John Cartwright has named his team to take on the Manly Sea Eagles at Brookvale Oval this Sunday.

Gone from the team that defeated the Bronco's last Friday are prop Michael Henderson (fractured tibia - season) and lock forward Luke Swain (suspended - two weeks). Brad Myers finds himself promoted from the bench to starting prop in the wake of Henderson's injury, and centre Josh Graham has been shuffled to lock for Swain. 18th man Mat Rogers now comes into the centres, with Michael Hodgson added to the bench.

ROUND 6 MANLY 21/4/2007

Players

1. Preston Campbell
2. Lelea Paea
3. Matt Rogers
4. Brett Delaney
5. Jake Webster
6. Matthew Hilder
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Clint Amos
10. Brad Meyers
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Mark Minichiello
13. Josh Graham

14. Kris Kahler
15. Michael Hodgson
16. Gavin Cooper
17. Nathan Friend

Please note an eighteenth man will be added to the travelling party.

Coach: John Cartwright

Well all I can say it is a far weaker side than what we have faced over the last 2 weeks

Yeah, but they don't have a lot of weaknesses, and have a pretty deep bench. I think it's gonna be a real arm wrestle to win this one.

:lol: I still can't believe people consider Brad "Cat" Meyers is a professional footballer.

That team is all about Scott Prince.. keep him quiet and we'll get the money.

they have a pretty strong side, but if we keep improving and show a more polished, 80 minute performance than what we showed against the dogs, we'll clean them up.

guys to keep quiet are prince and presto campbell. campbell has exceeded my expectations after his switch to fullback. pretty solid and dangerous on the attack.

should be a good game

Ive noticed teams (especially the Titanics) when in the oppositions red zone make a double pass back on the inside play when cloe to the line. It was effective for them last week and previously. We best be wise to that especially when our forwards like Rose are on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4