Godinet signs with Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I thought he had signed for a Super League team for next year. Hmmm interesting development.

Great tough little player. Impossible not to wish him all the best next year.

His versatility shouldn't go unnoticed either. He played in every spine position in a Manly jumper.

Are we going to make up a squad of 30 with the amount of players leaving and the few signing made?

Are we going to make up a squad of 30 with the amount of players leaving and the few signing made?

Plenty of NSW Cup and QLD Cup quality talent for us to sign, and read love in articles by the club.

Tanginoa can deadlift. Better lock in that Premiership!! Ooooof.

Always liked Pita "s attitude , always tried hard and a good competitor with reasonable playing skills Thought that Jarrard Kennedy who is also on the move may have made more of an impression last year but the N R L is still a demanding level .Good luck to both .

Funny Tigers seem to sign our old fringe players like him, Littlejohn or Chee Kam
Those of us with recollections from the Eighties and in regard to Manly player transfers to the old Balmain Tigers can also cite such names as Russel Gartner , Booth , and Ian Thompson and latter Hancock .[ probably others as well ] Not a major trend but just like now, an interesting occurrence .

Hoppa went onto to have a successful proctology career at the Tigers

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8