God bless the sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who knows what's going' down in the Shire lately!

The Sharks were also without Lewis, Fifita and Morris @HoldenV8 mate

Plus their ''gun'' Beau Ryan retired, and Nathan Stapleton (last-min switch to the Chooks).

Just unbelievable, the more you look (at those last two wins!)

So Beau was holding them back :sleepy:

Whoever they're playing next week must be packing it now :D
Just saw its the Knights.

But its the Sharks first home game since their B2B wins :)

The moral of the story is don't go into half time having scored 20+ points against the Gummies. Right now it seems to be like putting blood into the water. It makes them go crazy and score tries....

The Rorters played against virtually a reserve grade team last night and got spanked. Their attitude in the second half was as atrocious, they thought they had it won already.

I was actually unsure if that was a kid or a lil' old lady!

(It's a teenage boy from the States...How he knows about Cronulla is a mystery).

Apart from that, I feel their win over the Rorters like that last night, is the end of the Rorters mentally this season.

They'll still make the semis (probly top 4) but to lose like that to a 2nd string Sharks side is astounding.

As for the Gummies now...who knows, they could go through undefeated now and lose to US on GF Day!

I don't bet very often but when I do it's usually on a team at silly odds after a major controversy. So thanks sharks

HoldenV8 said:
The moral of the story is don't go into half time having scored 20+ points against the Gummies. Right now it seems to be like putting blood into the water. It makes them go crazy and score tries....

The Rorters played against virtually a reserve grade team last night and got spanked. Their attitude in the second half was as atrocious, they thought they had it won already.

so your saying don't go into half time half-cocked?

Alan said:
HoldenV8 said:

ROFLMAO :D

HoldenV8 said:
Alan said:
HoldenV8 said:

ROFLMAO :D

had to go to netlingo to find out what that meant (I am old)

ROFLMAOASTC

Siosaia Vave was amazing in the no 8 for the Sharks last night. Zero tackle suggests he is Off contract at the end of the year. The kind of no name prop I'd like to see joining our stocks in Maroon and White next year.

You've all got it wrong. The Sharks revival is all down to one man.

Paul Gallen. Make a statue in his likeness so all the world can see his greatness.......:dodgy:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6