GOAT for a week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Off the top this has nothing to do with goat photos though I did read James Hasson is playing union so he must still have a few of someone.

Anyway, I’ve noticed this season that every other week the media is labelling whichever star player has a great game as “the best”. This was especially noticeable during origin where they creamed their pants over Ponga, then Turbs, then of course Teddy. Before origin it was Trell but then all of a sudden he was a steaming pile of crap. Now he’s like... ok.

Add to that the players which were done and getting shipped off to the UK before finding form and being top players again (*cough* Maloney).

Who will be the next best? Who will finish the season as the best? Why does no ones reign at the top last longer than a week..? So many questions...

Here’s bozo at 6 when he was the Goat

Seeing is believing .....

The incomparable immortal at his dominating best

Scores three tries and sets up the fourth .

Centre or five eight Robert Fulton was not only Great but The Greatest of all time !!!

images.jpg

James Hasson was last seen playing for southern districts in the shute shield.

Got a mate who plays there and makes video highlight packages for people.

Welcome to the Instagram* generation

* if Instagram is now passe please insert current vacuous, instant gratification social media platform ...I'm no expert

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4