Goalkicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
The feedback on here after the trial has been that Witt will be in PL and Cuthbertson will get onto the bench in front of Willo. Those two were our primary goalkickers last year. That leaves us with the question of who will kick for us this year?

I suppose it is between Hicks and the Ox, but I have never rated either of these two as particularly good kickers.

Any ideas?

I thought the Ox was a higher percentage kicker than Witt!

I would put ox in as the main kicker and willow as back up

Hicks can kick as well, assuming he gets a start in the NRL side

Good question as any team that wants to win close games needs to have an 80% kicker.

Witt last year kicked well for much of the season though Willo and Hicks certainly are near that standard. Orford was the first choice kicker for the Storm from the left side of the field but didn't kick on the right!! He has a good percentage from memory.

Hicks can kick as well, assuming he gets a start in the NRL side
Should be - "Hicks may get to kick if he can run back on side" ;)

The Ox put over 56 goals and 2 Field Goals last year. That isn't too bad for mine.

Ballin also kicked on sat night (missed) so could be another in with a chance.

Also Burns kicked in PL last year and is a 75% plus kicker

so no matter what combo we will have orford and 1 other in either the 6 or 9 that can kick

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4