Goal Line Drop Outs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure if it's been discussed in another thread, but who ruled their drop out crossed the 10mt line, touchie and ref were not standing on the line to accurately monitor the ball in the air, the penalty would have given us a 6 pt lead
We were never in danger of getting an even break off that ref yesterday, once we hit 16-nil the Dog leg-up penalties and 6-agains flowed freely from his whistle.

I am still shocked by that last kickoff when Kiraz knocked on....been called all year and was obvious....not promising we kick a FG for extra time, but may well have, or better still could have scored a late try

Not sure if it's been discussed in another thread, but who ruled their drop out crossed the 10mt line, touchie and ref were not standing on the line to accurately monitor the ball in the air, the penalty would have given us a 6 pt lead

biggest load of bs all year.

had ref and or touchie been standing in position to make a ruling Id have no issue.

The next question is- what bs is annesley going to come out with on that call

Exact same thing happened in the second game last night and the roosters quite correctly got a penalty in front of the goal posts

Consistency is overrated (or in the eyes of the nrl - consistency is too long a word to understand/comprehend)

The rule should be simplified, it’s where the ball lands not some imaginary line.

Yeah but ... because the ball can be caught in the air ... before it hits the ground ... breaking the plane is the only possible measure in that circumstance ...

It's nice to have an excuse though for why we blew a 16 point lead to one of the worst teams in the comp. Robbed of victory because of an imaginary plane on the 10m line

Mate ... there you go again half cocked ... I distinctly read that it was Weekes dropping the ball that cost us the game .

Mate ... there you go again half cocked ... I distinctly read that it was Weekes dropping the ball that cost us the game .
That's BS. We both know it was because it was raining. When will things ever go our way ? it's so frustrating.

Braking the plane is a fuking stupid rule.
I mean, the ball isn’t considered dead if it ‘brakes the plane’ over the dead ball line. Or the sideline. So why for a dropout? Rule needs to be simplified and actually adjudicated on. Not what some dumb fuk touchie thinks.

It's insane!
And so begins 6 months of lame puns and false signing rumours
Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Just another insane call like we have had all season. Surely common sense would
Prevail that it would land inside the ten.

Yeah Kiraz knocked it on from the last kick off for sure.

Also the weekes no try was very controversial.

Marty’s stupid drop ball should have been called backwards if Kiraz knock on was not a knock on.

Jac could have been penalised for obstruction with that insane Foran intercept. Why we didn’t just hold the ball and run straight and then grubber in the goal all game is beyond me. Same with weekes second break on the first tackle going into touch

Braking the plane is a fuking stupid rule.
I mean, the ball isn’t considered dead if it ‘brakes the plane’ over the dead ball line. Or the sideline. So why for a dropout? Rule needs to be simplified and actually adjudicated on. Not what some dumb fuk touchie thinks.
Agree, but I'm sure it was the ref who called it, the touchie was monitoring the try line, but the ref was about 4/5mts away from the 10mt line

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4