Goal kicking PD, F/A

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have an average winning margin of 16 points, this will not be good enough moving forward. We need to score more tries and make them under the posts.

Napper said:
Should have been 30-0

Lyons kicking is horrid. He needs a week in NSW cup to think about it.

As Captain, Jamie needs to talk to these posing wingers who think diving over the corner-post in order to score a try is what the fans want!

Score closer to the posts and give him better odds at successfully converting!

Just on goal kicking, who else besides Killer and Matai do we have that can kick goals? DCE?

It might be time to bring back big George. After his effort in the props pentathlon surely he would have got the ones Jamie missed.

I can't believe he missed that first conversion. How hard is it to slot one though in the rain, and wind, at night time after he's spent most of the half defending?!?!?!
If he kicked it we would have won by a wonderful 28-0, not the pathetic 26-0 scoreline we ended up with!

Blake said:
I can't believe he missed that first conversion. How hard is it to slot one though in the rain, and wind, at night time after he's spent most of the half defending?!?!?!
If he kicked it we would have won by a wonderful 28-0, not the pathetic 26-0 scoreline we ended up with!

Absolutely unacceptable. Jamie should definately find a mirror and ask himself the hard questions ;)

We should have offloaded him to the Titans. He would have missed conversions for them and we would be 4-0 to start the season.

Ridge was a very special kicker in a team that dominated for three seasons. When he would convert to go from 4 to 6, opposing teams would wet their pants thinking they would get smashed on the scoreboard.

Love Lyon (see all previous posts) but think its time to give DCE the added responsibility. It would benefit both their games. I want to see DCE start converting tries that he and others conjured.

silvertail said:
Ridge was a very special kicker in a team that dominated for three seasons. When he would convert to go from 4 to 6, opposing teams would wet their pants thinking they would get smashed on the scoreboard.

Love Lyon (see all previous posts) but think its time to give DCE the added responsibility. It would benefit both their games. I want to see DCE start converting tries that he and others conjured.

Ridge revolutionised round the corner kicking in league, before him they used to place the ball upright, something that he learnt off Grant Fox from the All Blacks.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
DCE shouldn't be kicking. Lyon isn't your typical nerd goal kicker and will always miss a couple. Matai is okay but I have keen really impressed with Tony Williams. He can kick them from the sideline and I think if we are still paying eighty large of his contract he could poke one over for us on every fifth conversion attempt. He could still be playing for the dogs and do this they wouldn't miss him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7