Goal kicking Half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
We need a goal kicking half like Maloney or Sezer.
They are the only decent halves off-contract that I can think of.

Suggestions?

Gutherson would have been handy tonight.
We were looking good when he was on the fieldnin the first game also. We could be 3/3

I think honestly, both new halves have to have some sort of kick on them, $1M for DCE? We lost so many close games over the last couple of seasons due to kicking and the fact there is no back up kicker in the team is very poor.

Maloney, Sezer, Hodkinson, Carney are all good kickers. We must be one of the only teams where both halves can't kick to save themselves.

YES gutherson can kick im pretty sure he kicked 6/6 in a under 20's state of origin game last year of which 5 were from the sideline...Our first obsticale is to retain him.

YES gutherson can kick im pretty sure he kicked 6/6 in a under 20's state of origin game last year of which 5 were from the sideline...Our first obsticale is to retain him.

Not before we shore up Horo for the next 5seasons ;)

wouldnt mind giving rudolph a game or two in the 6 while foran is injured, seems promising and can kick. even though matais attempt was horrible i still think he can be our backup, i still remember when hes got them from the sideline. Oh and yeh elgey can kick

I've said it before, Horo played his best football when Arthur was an assistant at Manly. Maybe Brad can get the best out of him next year, at his old club.

The goal kicking was so crap last night. We seriously need a plan B in the event that Killer is out of a game. Toovey is right though we did not lose the game because of that. We lost it because our star half back took too many wrong options in the clutch pays and our discipline and concentration cost us the game.

Instead of being 6-4 up at half time, we trail 10-4 and all of that was self inflicted!

In past years skivi and Dce have been half decent kickers. Looked to me like they haven't been doing any practice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4