Goal in 2007

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It has to be to win some semi final games.

We scraped in to 2005 semis and were splattered all over Slime Stadium.

Last year we were unlucky to be dudded by Joey John's histrionics but then we pummeled by the underachieving Drag-queens.

This year the aim must be to win a Semi game or two!!! (I would love us to win the comp but I am trying to be realistic.)

I think it has to be all the way. We saw the Tigers and Panthers win GF's without winning semis the year before - why not us? We will never get a better chance to win it this year methinks - there are only a handful of teams that have a chance, and us as good as any of them, especially now that the Storm have been brought back to the pack a little with the loss of Crocker and Kaufusi. Let's go for it.

i was top 4 at the start of the season, thinking we would not have the fire power to win the last two games.

Well im changing that now, as we have got stronger, other teams have got slightly weaker thanks to the cap.

We can win this comp.

This simply has to be our year. With very few exceptions the salary cap has ensured that any 1 club simply cannot remain at the top of the tree for very long.

We have already lost MM and from all reports we will not be signing any players of note, with MM's salary going to retain existing players.

Manly have built to this season for 5 years, if we do not win this year, or at least make the GF we may go the way of many of the other grand final particpants of recent years. When you are sitting on top of the tree there are plenty of opportunities for your pursuers to bring you down.

We need to get into the final. That should be the minimum expectation and less than that is a failure. Winning the GF the following week would be fantastic but as Storm showed last year the fairytale doesn't always come true.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4