GO YOU WARRIOR CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!~!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You farking beauty !!!!!!! Suck sh1t Melbourne you bunch of cheating, wrestling, walking off the mark pack of pr1cks.

Now...I'm thinking - who do we play in 2 weeks?

The winner of Rooster-Warriors or the winner of Storm-Broncos??

Just checked nrl.com.au,it says we play the winner of Warriors v Roosters,and Cronulla play the winner of Storm v Broncos

wooooooooohoooooooooo

how f**kin sensational was that!  Have never cheered on another rival team so much before in my life, but all for good reason.

Just to see those dirty little f**ken cheating purple c*nts get done was superb!!  Hope the Broncs do them by 50 next week!!

Bloody sensational, the only low point was that they did not show a shot of Bellamy when Witt scored the try, I would have paid money just to see that low life suffer.

I've never cheered for a bunch of sheep shagging Kiwis as hard as I did today, almost felt unAustralian, but what the hell it's what RL needed. Well done to the Warriors to not only beat the Storm but also to win despite Jason Robinson's efforts. What an absolutely disgraceful refereeing performance, his titties must be sore after that because Melbourne milked him like their b1tch all afternoon. It would have been an injustice for Ruben Wiki to go out with a loss in a game like that after such a brave effort against the odds. Maybe there is a rugby league God after all.

I thought Robinson was great C&C, solely based on him being the only ref with enough balls to constantly ping Melbourne for their filth

Am stoked that 1 of the big guns will depart the race next weekend

For the Sharks, Broncos and Storm to be bashing each other over the next few weeks - that is fabulous.

Mind you I thought I was watching World Championship Wrestling today rather than footy there was so much at the tackle. Was a joke.

hoax1210au link said:
Kiwi I bet there's a good mood in NZ right about now :)

It will be going off all week mate, the crowd will do their black out thing on Friday night, will look sensational

Was winding them all up at the pub last night  about what Melbourne would do to them, happy to be wrong !!!

I will be given **** non stop at cricket training tomorrow night

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=hoax1210au link=topic=178413.msg196792#msg196792 date=1221382143]
Kiwi I bet there's a good mood in NZ right about now :)

It will be going off all week mate, the crowd will do their black out thing on Friday night, will look sensational

Was winding them all up at the pub last night  about what Melbourne would do to them, happy to be wrong !!!

I will be given S**t non stop at cricket training tomorrow night
[/quote]

You'll be right mate.

I will lap it up mate, i cop it every week. I have used the 52-6 game to my advantage so much i will get slaughtered if they got us in 2 weeks haha

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I thought Robinson was great C&C, solely based on him being the only ref with enough balls to constantly ping Melbourne for their filth

You reckon?  I reckon he let the Storm get away with murder!

Our three major threats now get to bash each other silly over the next fortnight.  Ciao

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Gee I don't know mate, he pulled them up a couple of times when it was so blatant that he really couldn't do anything but. In that last 10-15 minutes he went to water and let the pressure of the crowd and the fear of showing some spine affect his performance. I got sick of screaming at the TV about how the Storm were milking penalties in possession by kicking and fighting in the tackle and conveniently rolling over the tackler making it impossible for them to get out of the way. They played him like a b!tch a couple of times on that one. Compare that to the amount of times the Storm lay over the tacklers or made second efforts, I could hear the gimp saying "movement" "get off him" etc, but he didn't have the guts to put the whistle to the mouth when it still dragged on for another 4 or 5 seconds, why bother saying anything. As for the walking off the mark when playing the ball, God they must have done that on at least 30 or 40 % of the rucks.......not one penalty.

I know you are a level headed observer, but I thought he was poo. The Storm will be hard to stop for as long as the referees are too gutless to police the ruck.

Anyway, well done the the Warriors. The Storm now have two tough games ahead, Brisbane at Suncorp and then the Sharks. Let's hope they get the absolute sh!t bashed out of them...they deserve it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4