Go the donkeys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was watching Cuthbo last night thank f** we don't have him..
He is slow shows no urgency.. I seen him jogging towards an opposition forward, the forward made an extra 5meters because Cuthbo didn't go up & meet him, & how long does he hold the players feet after the tackles been complete, then he dawdles back into line, by then the opposition has already been tackled on another tackle & he is still getting back from his tackle that he made 2tackles ago so for 2 tackles he isn't even in the line.

If you can understand all that you are good ... :p

jjai said:
He is slow shows no urgency.. I seen him jogging towards an opposition forward, the forward made an extra 5meters because Cuthbo didn't go up & meet him, & how long does he hold the players feet after the tackles been complete, then he dawdles back into line, by then the opposition has already been tackled on another tackle & he is still getting back from his tackle that he made 2tackles ago so for 2 tackles he isn't even in the line.

Wait a minute I thought Who was on first.......:huh:

I can't believe all this rubbish about a dynasty. And people worrying about when our next loss will come? Haha, crazy.

I'm just loving watching these blokes play atm. Expecting us to win the comp is a recipe for disaster, depression will follow.

Lol at CW's post. Minor premierships obviously don't = a guaranteed premiership. But the extra coin, plus the benefits of a game vs 8th, and a game in Sydney in Week 3 of the finals certainly makes me care about the minor premiership.

Being Minor Premiers and Premiers is the ultimate.

eagles2win said:
jjai said:

Wait a minute I thought Who was on first.......:huh:

LOL :D

It looks like we might get our $100,000 back from Gallop if we can beat the Saints next week and we keep out form up.

Jatz Crackers said:
Cletus said:
It looks like we might get our $100,000 back from Gallop if we can beat the Saints next week and we keep out form up.

Then he owes $200k.

I still don't understand why he doesn't hand it back. As Marcellus said to Butch, that's pride ****ing with you. I don't think anyone honestly believes we were fined that much for a minor scuffle and Snake being a bit pissed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6