Go the bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd be rejoicing if I didnt see Manly going down the same path as Steelers. Peaked too early.

mickqld said:
I'd be rejoicing if I didnt see Manly going down the same path as Steelers. Peaked too early.

Yeah but there is a big difference, Stgeorge are reigning premiers, we were not even expected to make the 8, and we are still and second with 3 very winnable games coming up. Premiership or not we have done very well this season.

torana355 said:
Yeah but there is a big difference, Stgeorge are reigning premiers, we were not even expected to make the 8, and we are still and second with 3 very winnable games coming up. Premiership or not we have done very well this season.

Spot on - no matter where we finish this year it's been above expectations and a credit to the team. We are building a great team for next year.

torana355 said:
mickqld said:

Exactly right. I keep wishing that March Volley could tell July Volley, hey, merkin, you know we aren't expected to win the comp. Be stoked you're winning more games than most, and the youngsters are proving their worth.

Volley said:
torana355 said:
mickqld said:

Exactly right. I keep wishing that March Volley could tell July Volley, hey, merkin, you know we aren't expected to win the comp. Be stoked you're winning more games than most, and the youngsters are proving their worth.

As a Manly supporter you should expect to win the premiership every year.

Just seen something strange from Sandow .. He runs into the back of his own player then turns around starts running the other way crowd start booing for a shephard he slows down then just goes to ground & lays there , stupid saints players walks up & lays a hand on him.. What was he thinking lucky the ref didnt blow a penalty for voluntary tackle..
:-/ :huh:

Utility Player said:
The Bunnies have just done every other team in the top 4 a great big favour in showing how the Queens are far from invincible

What did the bunnies show today,that the other 4 teams that have beat them in the last 7 matches didnt?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
They showed it doesn't matter if you get 20 behind.

Great point you make there.

They are almost the most "out of form" team in the NRL with only 2 wins in the last 8 weeks.

Gold Coast have only won once in the last 8 weeks but that was against st choke

bob dylan said:
Utility Player said:
The Bunnies have just done every other team in the top 4 a great big favour in showing how the Queens are far from invincible

What did the bunnies show today,that the other 4 teams that have beat them in the last 7 matches didnt?

What other team in the top 4 has beaten them at full strength without Origin being a factor?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2