Go Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to see McManus get up after that high shot from Ennis. If he stays down that's a penalty every day of the week, but to his credit he got up.

What was Mitch Browne thinking.
"Here you go Uate. Catch the ball, have a try."
Is that a try assist for Browne? :p

Knights should win this easily. Dogs don't look interested or capable. They are having a season like we did in 2009, Des should be used to this feeling.

OMG, Sin binning fiasco against Drugcastle! Badger is an idiot:mad:

God is a Woman, Barba gooorne:p

50th minute, Farrah Award for Diving awarded to Ennis - even the Refs ignored his theatrics:D

[attachment=637]

All the Dogs know how to do is try and milk penalties. Ennis is a grub of the highest order.

When is Ennis going to be charged with contrary conduct ? The guy is a serial grub. The NRL have to introduce a simulation penalty like soccer.

I think the Knights will give Melbourne a big run for their money next week. They've got a hell of alot of experience in their forward pack and that's where Storm are vulnerable.

master blaster said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Hadley is terrible, pot plant penalty

Don't give Newcastle much chance in Melbourne next week though
Kiwi,has he used his new word,resolute yet,lol,Hadley I mean

Haha haven't been keeping an ear out for it but sure he would have described the Knights D at some point

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4