Gloom to Sunshine in 5 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
effnic said:
MK Eagle said:
effnic said:
Not very hard to predict. We have played the crappest clubs in the past 4 weeks. Any loses would of be unacceptable.
At the time effnic you would have got 50/1 about 5 from 5 however your point is valid with positions on the table.
Fact is, these teams can still beat the top runners showing when attitude is poor or not on these games you come up empty.
This string of victories was more about a positive effect on the players & a change in threads on here than my prediction - as in Gloom to Sunshine.
Thanks Killer03 now heres a tip from the crystal ball.
This Sat back Wolf & Tafua 1st try into Manly halftime lead 5-8 for a sneaky $5 each.....into a Newcastle victory over Ponies.

Hmmm i like the bet but im thinking Broncos to get the cookies here. They have a few players back from injury while newwy lost a few.
Broncs cost me last week as Cows were far from where I expected but Knights atm, especially home, gunna stick with them mate.
Yeh Horo - told a mate get on Horo 1st try into Manly 9+ on Monday & didnt get on myself - confession as Loser of the week!!:-/

I thought this was a thread about Aaron Gloom going to the Qld cup.

In all seriousness, we are coming into a bit of form and moving into 3rd is nice. The matches against the Scum and Bunnies will give us a better idea of how we're going. The Worriers will be a test too. We need a few tougher matches coming into semis.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4