"Global Warming" or "Climate Change".

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader

Do you consider the changes in the world "Global Warming(man made)" or "Climate Change(natural progression)".

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22175611-2,00.html

Torres Strait islands at risk from global warmingBy Peter Michael

Roads swallowed, houses flooded on some islands
Communities fear next generation will have to leave
Water level could rise by as much as 88cm

global warming it is scientific and natural. Whilst we have some effect on it we are just in the 10 year cycle.
We are also on the end of an ice age

Its also only ground/surface temperatures that are rising.

Atmospheric temperatures are all staying the same. I watched a video on it the other day, can't recall the scientists name though.

Natural climate change is supposedly due to changes in solar activity. Man made global warming occurs through carbon dioxide emissions. These graphs show that it is actually carbon dioxide that has the effect, and that we are drastically increasing its concentration in the atmosphere to higher than anything observed in the last 400 000 years.

[br][img=200x137]../../AE_files/public/1186027870_858_FT166422_mauna_loa_carbon_dioxide_.png[/img][br][br][img=200x147]../../AE_files/public/1186027894_858_FT166422_vostokicecorepetit_.png[/img][br][br][img=200x315]../../AE_files/public/1186027973_858_FT166422_picture1_.png[/img][br]

Atmospheric temperatures are all staying the same. I watched a video on it the other day, can't recall the scientists name though.

Al Gore?

No. Gore doesn't cover that in the inconvenient truth.

He states categorically that the entire atmosphere is heating, which is a lie.

BTW, gore isn't a scientist. He's just rattling off figures from somebody else's hard work.

But he's making a lot of money... wehay!

Actually, fLIP's right Matas. I think Al Gore used to be a politician or something. ;)

Need I say more?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Surely you're not suggesting that Gore jumped on the greeny bandwagon to make some easy money?

Or to boost his flagging political career.

Maybe Little Johnny should make a DVD, it might be his last resort!!

May as well, half you chaps bought Alls story so it may work for Johny.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4