Glenn Stewart?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon he's done, as do most of us, which makes perfect sense to Zth to bring him back at the expense of someone who will last at least another 6-7 years.

One good thing about bringing him back for a year will be how filthy Choc and Foran would be.

They (apart from Brett) were the 2 most disgusted about Glenn being moved on. That played a part (although money mainly did) in them being pissed off with Manly and leaving for the **** hole of parra.

I'd laugh my head off at how they would wish they were still with the old gang instead of parra. Mind you, Choc did say the parra guys were the best group of guys he's been around so I'm sure he'll be happy.

Last edited:
No to Glen Stewart. As much as I like him his time has past like Watmaugh, Kite, Ballin,King, Fulton etc. We must to look to the future.

No to Glen Stewart. As much as I like him his time has past like Watmaugh, Kite, Ballin,King, Fulton etc. We must to look to the future.
images-14.jpeg

Maybe they are keen to announce another life member to add to their illustrious list.

The romantic says that this would be a fitting way for Gifty and Brett to finish. The realist in me says that we cant go back. Too much water and way too much damage has been done over his non retention.

What needs to happen though is that his is given life membership by the club once he retires.

G'day all,Glen's season at souths last year highlighted the fact that his best days are behind him and that nice little place in the south of France is where he should be finishing his playing career and getting a nice payday in the process.Or is this the international forward\state of origin star we've been rumoured to have been signing?
cheers mike
So I guess Brett should have also retired after 2009-2010, being the crock that he is.

Last edited:
IF it is Manly it could really only be one of three options if its a player coming back for one last hurah.

Glenn Stewart
Matt Ballin.....or
Anthony Watmough :fubar::banghead::banghead::banghead::swear::swear:

And I can't see any of them being at Manly in 2016. The club didn't want Gifty even after Souffs released him so why now? Matty was released and we have 2 young hookers (3 if you count Hodges) ready to go. And Choc.....after the way he's bad mouthed the club???

Struggled for meters but defensively Glenn Stewart is very good. Also good for the attack on the right side with his passing. I would be happy to see stewart playing for manly again.

IF it is Manly it could really only be one of three options if its a player coming back for one last hurah.

Glenn Stewart
Matt Ballin.....or
Anthony Watmough :fubar::banghead::banghead::banghead::swear::swear:

And I can't see any of them being at Manly in 2016. The club didn't want Gifty even after Souffs released him so why now? Matty was released and we have 2 young hookers (3 if you count Hodges) ready to go. And Choc.....after the way he's bad mouthed the club???
If it is true, and if it is Manly, could it be cult figure George Rose as a back-up prop?

Even keeping in mind the real Glen Stewart from Manly is a far better player than the Souths 2015 version, would lean towards - thanks for some great Seaeagles memories & wish him well.
As for ability, only ever be 80% of where he was, which is still better than most players, just feel it would complicate the new regime going forward.
1 of the best Manly players during the dominant years, never underestimate a champion....can still play & will prove it in the UK.

You never know. Maybe Killer wants to go back to Parra, play under the great BA, carpool with that hilarious character Choc and make amends with a fan base that never got over his departure...

@:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8