Glenn Stewart refuses to slam Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
And at the back of his mind will be playing his final football with his brother Brett. He is mystified at reports that he said he and his brother would not play against each other.
“I don’t know why it's being reported that we have come out and made some kind of vow not to play against each other. It makes us look like sooks.
‘‘Would I prefer to play with Brett? Yes, of course. We are close as brothers and there is no way I’d be saying it's great to play against him.
‘‘But we are both professionals and we know it's been a good run playing together and we accept that. I'm not going to be in Brett’s ear saying he should come and play with me at Souths.
''He is his own man. It was like me when I left he said I had to look after myself and my family and he has to do the same.”

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/glenn-stewart-refuses-to-slam-sea-eagles-despite-his-forced-departure-from-the-club-20140426-zqzq8.html#ixzz30FHslWWX

The interesting thing about the article, is that Glenn alludes to the fact that he was "not wanted" at the club. I was under the impression that we couldn't make him an offer due to cap pressures. It sounds as if the club felt he wasn't worth his market value...I would have thought they would bend over backwards to keep him...it's mystifying.

Anyway, it sounds like Brett will be staying at Manly so great news! :)

Hiya mate,

You'll find it's already been posted!

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-News-Glenn-Stewart-refuses-to-slam-Sea-Eagles

@Jethro thread mover, locker, deleter, merger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6