Glenn Stewart Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We're having no luck with injuries at the moment. On the bright side, it gives someone else a chance. It's still very early in the season so, even if we lose a handful of games, there's plenty of time to turn it around. On top of that, being heavy underdogs makes the wins that much sweeter.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186940.msg324627#msg324627 date=1300505785]
The captaincy seems to be a curse, don't risk Brett by making him captain.

fingers in ears LA La La La La La
[/quote]

More like, hands over eyes BE.

Eeryone now thinks the Sea Eagles are going to be easy beats.
Including the Roosters.

Manly 42
Roosters 6

Roosters try will come in the 78th minute and Buhrer will cop a spray from Dessie for complacency, even though he already has 1 try, 43 tackles and 212m to his name.

we are under the radar now. Hell the radar isn't built to pick up teams like this. I m going to put my $50 of Centerbet money on manly to win outright. I never win bets but at least ill get a jersey.

I saw Glenn at the NSW cup game and asked him if he is playing tomorrow, hoping it was just a nasty rumour.
All he said was that he is "in doubt".

He wasn't wearing a sling & didn't look to be in any discomfort. If he is out, I'd say it'll only be short term.

Manlyfan76 link said:
Who broke the freaking mirror after the GF. This is the worst run of injuries our luck has well and truly run out now.

I'm not  great believer in luck. I think you make your own "luck" and our run since 2008 has more to do with what we are or are not doing rather than pure chance. What that is and how to fix it is the big question.

Ralphie link said:
[quote author=Manlyfan76 link=topic=186940.msg324607#msg324607 date=1300500343]
Who broke the freaking mirror after the GF. This is the worst run of injuries our luck has well and truly run out now.

I'm not  great believer in luck. I think you make your own "luck" and our run since 2008 has more to do with what we are or are not doing rather than pure chance. What that is and how to fix it is the big question.
[/quote]

Mate - that is so well said. Personally, it started with mediocrity from the top. It then diluted down.

Crikey, this is probably the most injury/suspension riddled Manly ever. THankfully Gift is only gone for a week.

That's a real Shane though I have heard a bit about Harrison and am looking forward to seeing him have a run

Effing iPhone Shane = shame appropriate really

Another injury at training. Its bad enough losing players on the field. Wonder if overtraining is a factor? Thats three captains gone in the past week!

Hopefully it's only a minor injury, when I first heard I thought the worst.
I am looking forward to seeing how the young ranga goes and lets face it most of us were already expecting a loss with all of our outs so I think this will be character bulding for the season ahead! a big defensive game and i will be proud of the boys.

Everything happens for a reason. The more game time the young Eaglets get now the better the future will be

Mybludog link said:
Everything happens for a reason. The more game time the young Eaglets get now the better the future will be

The reason is that Allah hates us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7