Glenn Stewart/Jarryd Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If anyone wants to debate this with Greenknob I'll give you his responses right now:

* We're working through the process
* We're trying to grow this great game
* We're dealing with the issues

[blah blah blah]

He is the Master of talking and saying nothing.

Was he in charge when Gifty left?
I thought Dave Smith was C E O at the time. Also thought that Gifty was mainly let go because of constant injury concerns apart from Manly's main intent to retain D C E and Foz at the time. Still does not absolve or down play the double standards and hypocrisy from Greenberg in his current tenure and role .

WHERE ARE YOU KATE McCLYMONT?

This journalist who is supposed to be the star investigator, gets stuck into Manly for issues no one can find, but she ignores the big picture issues, everyone and their dog know about, such as the rorting by the bigger clubs and the double standard operations of the NRL.

HAVE YOU BEEN PAID OFF KATE? ARE YOU IN GREENBURG'S POCKET? WHERE ARE YOU WHEN THE BIG ISSUES ARISE?

She's probably been made an NRL advocate like Kenty. Basically silences the amount of negative NRL stories they can write.
Greenberg has got all bases covered, especially the media.

They tell me Rocket Man in North Korea has about the same philosophy, control the media, control the people!

If anyone wants to debate this with Greenknob I'll give you his responses right now:

* We're working through the process
* We're trying to grow this great game
* We're dealing with the issues

[blah blah blah]

He is the Master of talking and saying nothing.

My personal favourite is when he says ad nauseum " there are no easy fixes here, these are complex issues " - code for " I've got bugger all clue again, sorry "

My personal favourite is when he says ad nauseum " there are no easy fixes here, these are complex issues " - code for " I've got bugger all clue again, sorry "
Yup that's a favorite, plus it also means 'give me another 3 years'. Everything is designed around him being in this role (or higher) for as long as he pleases with as little accountability as possible.

His deflection from topics, results, accountabilities are second to none.

Probably also means he has to ask his bosses what to do. You know...the roosters, storm, broncos...*

*allegedly

The NRL made us release Gifty because a 350k contract was considered "below his market value", as he was once a rep footballer that could command 500-600k.

Somehow Parramatta have been able to sign a current representative player in Jarryd Hayne, for 700k less than his market value?

I'm confused :think:
I would suggest it is an indication of his true market value. A simple matter of supply and demand and there is little demand for his services. He is known to be selfish, lazy and toxic. He's probably lucky to get half a mill.

He was released so no one picks up anything.
His deal is for $500k from the Eels. That's it.

You are correct,

but its 500k pro rata from 1 nov to 30 Oct so he will be earning less than that as we are 1/12 in already.
gotta love Greenturd the disgusting

Where’s the usual warning from staff about being personally liable for anything written here ? I said the NRL runs a corrupt competition and get warned and shouted down - it seems calling Greenberg every name under the sun is ok .

Where’s the usual warning from staff about being personally liable for anything written here ? I said the NRL runs a corrupt competition and get warned and shouted down - it seems calling Greenberg every name under the sun is ok .
Good point. 'Post with care'.
For example, Greenberg is allegedly bald.

JUst like Mat Lodge to teh Broncos. Newcastle offered $1.5 mill for 3/4 years...Signed with Broncos for $85k. I bet his million dollar fine has been paid by the other THoroughbreds

We all know the game is corrupt. The NRL will always push for certain teams to succeed and get rub of the green in order to generate the most money. I highly doubt there will be a level playing field any time soon. Its crap to have a crooked boss at the helm of the NRL as we will always be pushing sh*t uphill in order to get a fair go.
Keeping this in mind along with the NRL knocking back both our medical clearances and countless false accusations, won't it be great to really stick it to them next year. It's us against them.

I would suggest it is an indication of his true market value. A simple matter of supply and demand and there is little demand for his services. He is known to be selfish, lazy and toxic. He's probably lucky to get half a mill.
I know what you are saying (and agree) but technically he is contracted to the Titans for 2018 at 1.2 million so that's his market value.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6