Glenn S

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People didn't like it. But Toovs made the tuff calls when they needed to be made. I wasn't happy with the Brent Kite call. Toovs proves me wrong. The former coach. What a legend.!
Although it wasn't Tooves choice I reckon the penns decided that they have done everything else.

Playing in the ESL must be like a walk in the park after the intensity of the NRL. No wonder those players with genuine football ability continue to shine once the physicality is dialled down a notch or two.

it would be interesting if Nein put an ESL match on Gem @ 4pm Sundays, to see which one would rate higher. Some of those Sunday TV games are so contrived and Ho hum. OK, the local match would get more ratings, at first. - BUT not by that much.

Further to this, what would the ratings be on the northern beaches for Catalans matches if that club do the right thing and secure contracts with Brett, Killer, Skivvy, and praps big Willy as well as Gifty for next year ? Cmon Catalan s'il vous plait

it would be interesting if Nein put an ESL match on Gem @ 4pm Sundays, to see which one would rate higher. Some of those Sunday TV games are so contrived and Ho hum. OK, the local match would get more ratings, at first. - BUT not by that much.

Fox has the rights, won't happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4