Glenn Hall's Attitude

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Glenn Hall's Attitude

I have applaud him after reading the article on the front page

He has put manly in a win win situation by turning down the 2 year deal, sure we may have to pay more for the second year but only if he is worthy of it - cant lose

Glenn Hall's Attitude

Theres a few people on MSE who have taken the cheap shot approach & bagged the guy.

I hope he proves those know all wankers completely wrong.

Glenn Hall's Attitude

How can you bag a guy who has turned down a solid contract in order to get paid based on his performance?

Glenn Hall's Attitude

How can you bag a guy who has turned down a solid contract in order to get paid based on his performance?

Fluffy...this was a couple of weeks ago when his signing first sprung up. A few were quick to judge the guy useless immediately. Mostly the know all types over at MSE.

I cant post there at the moment. I got banned for using the word "bugga" :lol: Talk about over sensitive to the point of being a bit disturbed !

Glenn Hall's Attitude

[quote author=Fluffy]

Fluffy...this was a couple of weeks ago when his signing first sprung up. A few were quick to judge the guy useless immediately. Mostly the know all types over at MSE.

I cant post there at the moment. I got banned for using the word "bugga" :lol: Talk about over sensitive to the point of being a bit disturbed !
[/quote]
Maybe an administrator copped a bit of a buggaring years ago and is still a little sensitive about the word. :blaugh:

Glenn Hall's Attitude

Sadly there are a few whose loyalty to Manly means that they can't go past the current players - hence the Monasgate affair last year when our esteemed MM was in contract negotiations but under the shadow of Orford.

If a few had their way we would be making Souths look good and have a roster including Sam Murphy, Jye Mullane, Tony Jensen, Gary Winter, Jason King etc

(Oops - we still have King!!!!! Oh well, you can't be right all the time.) :lol: :lol2:

Glenn Hall's Attitude

[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]

Yeah I got done for saying "crap". Pushing 9 months now I'd say.

Glenn Hall's Attitude

I can just see the other prisoners kicked off MSE coming over to us & asking...................what are ya in for?

We reply......i said crap. Yeah and i said bugga. We got 9 months.

Glenn Hall's Attitude

I can just see the other prisoners kicked off MSE coming over to us & asking...................what are ya in for?

We reply......i said crap. Yeah and i said bugga. We got 9 months.

I think Matabele's in for life isnt he? :lol2:

Glenn Hall's Attitude

Sadly there are a few whose loyalty to Manly means that they can't go past the current players - hence the Monasgate affair last year when our esteemed MM was in contract negotiations but under the shadow of Orford.

If a few had their way we would be making Souths look good and have a roster including Sam Murphy, Jye Mullane, Tony Jensen, Gary Winter, Jason King etc

(Oops - we still have King!!!!! Oh well, you can't be right all the time.) :lol: :lol2:

WTF ???? !!!!
You just argued that this wasn't the case at Manly with me in another thread re: King etc...
Had a few wines today Dave?

Glenn Hall's Attitude

Ryan - I have argued about whether we have a better prop that King, rather than whether King is a top prop.

Hint - it was also a joke!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glenn Hall's Attitude

Ryan - I have argued about whether we have a better prop that King, rather than whether King is a top prop.

Apologies in that case. I just thought you were being vindictive. ;)

Glenn Hall's Attitude

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

[/quote]

You should change that sig from Bench Mark to Skid Mark. :lol2:

Glenn Hall's Attitude

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Canteen Worker]

[/quote]

You should change that sig from Bench Mark to Skid Mark. :lol2:

[/quote]

And your sig from Jatz Crackers to Soggy Sao. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4