Glenn gone for 4 weeks.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Duff link said:
[quote author=Terry link=topic=184967.msg289267#msg289267 date=1283260405]
    He's a dic..k..d Manly have injuries all over the park and the irresponsible fool does something stupid totally sinking his club. You can add his idiot brother too.

Wow. Are you trying to stir sh1t?

All the issues we've had with ref's & injuries and you want to take this line of attack?

What a prick.
[/quote]

I wasn't speaking to you in the 1st place i was criticising the Senior experienced forward that we pay big money to keep every year showing no responsibility to his club.
If he was injured i wouldn't care bad decisions not much we can do but throwing elbows out just before the semis with so many players out is stupid.

Well, do think Glenn's reading this?

It was an accident. But to bring Brett into it before the trial & based on the lack of evidence we have was both irresponsible & unfair.

Terry link said:
    He's a dic..k..d Manly have injuries all over the park and the irresponsible fool does something stupid totally sinking his club. You can add his idiot brother too.
you ****en low swine. Do us all a Favour and resign from live preferably asap.  I would call you a **** but that would be a balant insalt to all those innocent ****s out there.

Cambo link said:
you f**ken low swine. Do us all a Favour and resign from live preferably asap.  I would call you a c$%* but that would be a balant insalt to all those innocent c$%*s out there.
[/quote]

Agree with everything apart from balant insalt ;)

Hang you're head in shame mate. Disgraceful thing to say about two of our best & brightest!

Terry link said:

hey terry, go an get yourself ****ed you ****ing halfwit
FFS

go an support the ****ing storm...there full of cockheads like you

Cambo link said:
you f**ken low swine. Do us all a Favour and resign from live preferably asap.  I would call you a c$%* but that would be a balant insalt to all those innocent c$%*s out there.
[/quote]

Yes i will sir resign from this cra..py site. I dint know why i even support a club with so fillfy supporter base like you and the rest. Ive supported this club since i was 2 and i don't why i did supporting such an up themselves area anyway. I was only criticising the twit for scre..wing the clubs chances and his fu..cked brother for letting us down. If u cant criticise someone for doing something wrong then the club is finished.

you know what i don't care for the eagles anymore seeing the filth that supports them. I hope the club is kicked out and merged into oblivion .

Anyway that's it plz admins remove my membership Ban me whatever not worth been here with filthy humans u got here. I'm glad i met yous cause i now know what type of people support manly.

Jeez guys....lets all calm down here. Glenn is a champion. Brett is a champion on the field (and hopefully proven OFF as well - innocent till proven guilty Terry mate). Terry's also allowed a view that should be respected like everything else. I totally disagree with it, but accept that's his opinion none-the-less.

I'm salivating at the prospect of a fresh team filled with the Stewie brothers, Wolfman, a fit Rodney etc next year.

There's no need to stop being a fan mate. Should never turn your back on the club. Ok, vent and criticise, but you'll never get respect by walking away.

Piss off then Terry!!! Your a complete wanker who does'nt deserve to support our club.Close the door on your way out you dickhead closet Dragqueen filth...

Sorry Terry there's been a
Misunderstanding I don't want you to leave this site I want you to leave the planet you cretin. Go and suck on an exhaust pipe you goose

Terry link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=184967.msg289580#msg289580 date=1283343539]
[/quote]

Yes i will sir resign from this cra..py site. I dint know why i even support a club with so fillfy supporter base like you and the rest. Ive supported this club since i was 2 and i don't why i did supporting such an up themselves area anyway. I was only criticising the twit for scre..wing the clubs chances and his fu..cked brother for letting us down. If u cant criticise someone for doing something wrong then the club is finished.

you know what i don't care for the eagles anymore seeing the filth that supports them. I hope the club is kicked out and merged into oblivion .

Anyway that's it plz admins remove my membership Ban me whatever not worth been here with filthy humans u got here. I'm glad i met yous cause i now know what type of people support manly.
[/quote]

A True Supporter.......................

I kind of agree with Terry on the Glenn Stewart suspension in the fact that it was DUMB. He is now taking his medicine after a moment of madness that I'm sure he will not repeat in the future.

However, to bring Brett into this was nothing more then a blatant attempt to stir sh1t. For that Terry, you deserve everything your copping.

maybe i should be a bit more to the point

Terry F### off and stop breathing
today :)

Cambo Terry is entitled to his opinions. Do you really have to abuse everyone.

It is possible to state an opinion without it

I think Glenn needs some mental health time away from the game, his actions on last Sunday were brewing for a while, I think he cops a whole lot of sledging regarding Brett and it was only a matter of time for him to break.  I think this is why they chose not to fight the charge, it would all have been too much for Glenn.  Hopefully he can now direct his energies in supporting Brett over the next few weeks and I wish them both all the strength they need to deal with it all.

Terry link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=184967.msg289580#msg289580 date=1283343539]
[/quote]

Ive supported this club since i was 2
[/quote]

Wow, you have been supporting them for 3 years then ?

There are people on here who have been supporting the side since the 70s

Cambo link said:

fair go dan

Ive toned down my posting on here.

But this bloke has been a total wanker so I gave him a vigours spray thats all.

He is entitled to his opinion weather hes entitled to oxygen or not thats debatable

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=184967.msg289709#msg289709 date=1283396835]

fair go dan

Ive toned down my posting on here.

But this bloke has been a total w****r so I gave him a vigours spray thats all.

He is entitled to his opinion weather hes entitled to oxygen or not thats debatable
[/quote]

yeah I know we just need to all co-exist. It's a bit harder than it used to be in that manner around here, but after all we are all Manly fans and are fighting for the same cause.

it's easier to ignore someone that it is to abuse them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4