Give us Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Burns suspended

Orford under an injury cloud.

5 day turnaround.

It is time for Ballin to be given his belated chance to show his wares as a starting hooker this weekend.

Move Monaghan to five eighth (assuming Orford plays).

Leave Witt (who has had many chances) in Premier League.

Please Dessy - GIVE US BALLIN!!!!!!

:bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

either that or if orford is inujured let him rest

7 - Monas
6 - Witt
9 - Ballin/Dunley

That will work a treat

agreed

maybe switch it to

7 Witt
6 Monaghan

Monas with a number 7 on his back brings back too many dark memories.

may as well get Jye Jye back!

Monaghs has not trained at half all year, hes been outstanding at hooker, dont weaken one position to fill another!

Yep give that Ballin a go, just to **** up a few of these blokes that think hes the next Buderous. He couldn't go any worse than Chad 2005.

6. Monas
7. The Ox
9. Ballin/Dunley

thats so true Byso, ive never known a reggies player to have so many wraps on him, if he reads this web site he ill be feeling the pressure!!!!

As Ballin & Witt Are in The NSW Residents team Doesnt that mean they are Ineligible for Selection this week ??

Yeah, don't forget that Cameron Smith came from nowhere to origin star in the space of less than one season.

From what I've seen of Ballin he has an ability to do similar. I still cannot fathom why he plays second fiddle to that aged, angry gnome that currently occupies our bench.

So scoff all you like boys, I'm dying to see this kid get a go.

There aint anything wrong with angry gnomes Mata.

Ballin will be a great Hooker for The Titans....thank Des.

2nd 1/2 year collapse...here we come.

Yeah, don't forget that Cameron Smith came from nowhere to origin star in the space of less than one season.

From what I've seen of Ballin he has an ability to do similar. I still cannot fathom why he plays second fiddle to that aged, angry gnome that currently occupies our bench.

So scoff all you like boys, I'm dying to see this kid get a go.

Im with you on this Mata all Dunley offers is Poor Defence & Stupid Penalties , Ballin had an excellent game in P/L On Sunday

As Ballin & Witt Are in The NSW Residents team Doesnt that mean they are Ineligible for Selection this week ??

Clarified On MSE Witt & Ballin can play for Manly This Week

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4