Girl photos signatures & avatars

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about my avatar Dan?

Having an avatar with someone as good looking as that with a body to die for may be too much too handle for most female members of ST, even if it is taken from the 'rear'.

lol...are there actually all that many female members on ST....(alter ego's aside!)

it wouldnt really matter anyway dan as they are mostly blocked by the ugly bloke standing up.

I have changed my avatar now, not much choice here but ill have a better look soon

mate it is hardly sexually sugestive

Thats not the point :evil:

The point is some females will become sexually suggestive & possibly even promiscus just by looking at it. Girls could even start taking their clothes off in front of their PCs!

How can you condone such thing to happen

[quote author=Daniel]
mate it is hardly sexually sugestive

Thats not the point :evil:

The point is some females will become sexually suggestive & possibly even promiscus just by looking at it. Girls could even start taking their clothes off in front of their PCs!

How can you condone such thing to happen
[/quote]

not sure about the girls Wheel but I'm sitting here naked looking at your avatar mate. 8|

Having an avatar with someone as good looking as that with a body to die for may be too much too handle for most female members of ST, even if it is taken from the 'rear'.

A lot of girls would be scared off by a bloke with a hand the size of yours Wheel (maybe not the girl who used to grace PJ's avatar)
:D

[quote author=The Wheel]

A lot of girls would be scared off by a bloke with a hand the size of yours Wheel (maybe not the girl who used to grace PJ's avatar)
:D
[/quote]

I dotn reckon the hand would be as much of a turn off as his head!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8