Gingers extinct in 100 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
REDHEADS are becoming rarer and could be extinct in 100 years, according to genetic scientists.

The current National Geographic magazine reports that less than two per cent of the world's population has natural red hair, created by a mutation in northern Europe thousands of years ago.

Global intermingling, which broadens the availability of possible partners, has reduced the chances of redheads meeting and producing little redheads of their own.

It takes only one red-haired parent to produce ginger-headed babies, but two redheads obviously create a much stronger possibility.

If the gingers really want to save themselves they should move to Scotland.

An estimated 40 per cent of Scots carry the red gene and 13 per cent actually have red hair.

Some experts say that redheads could be gone as early as 2060, but others say the gene can be dormant for generations before returning.

National Geographic says the gene at first had the beneficial effect of increasing the body's ability to make vitamin D from sunlight.

However, today's carriers are more prone to skin cancer and have a higher sensitivity to heat and cold-related pain. :yeah:

Now I am sorry if any Gingers read this but do us a favour and only breed with another ginger.

Do it with Pauline and then explain what you did. You Blueys have a lot to answer for and my new political party is going to sort you out. This can only be good news.

Why not just have them all steralised instead?

I bet you wouldn't kick Nicole Kidman out of your bed of she farted.

As good as are anyway.

I mena who wants to sleep with a ginger?

Isn't it every man's dream to give it to Pauline Hanson and listen to her wailing "please explain" "please explain"?

My dream is for Pauline to get some action from an aborigine. Apart from teaching her a lesson, if she had a kid it would have to be called Jaffa and that would be worth the price of admission alone.

My dream is for Pauline to get some action from an aborigine. Apart from teaching her a lesson, if she had a kid it would have to be called Jaffa and that would be worth the price of admission alone.

We could start with an aborigine and then blokes from china, india, the middle east and then basically anyone else who wasn't australian.
:yeah:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4