Gimmemorely wants an Ox deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
NRL ironman Brett Kimmorley has declared his willingness to defy retirement for another three seasons - when he'll be 36.

Describing last year's campaign as "easy", Kimmorley told The Daily Telegraph his body and mind were in the right shape to continue beyond his 16th season in the top grade.

"At the moment I feel good, I feel like I can keep going," Kimmorley, 33, said.

"Last year was easy. The success we had on the field and the way the club looked after everyone, made it a very enjoyable season.

"I also enjoyed the fact I knew my role, so I felt pretty fresh all year.

"At the moment I'm thinking that if I'm still this happy and excited then I'd love to play on."

Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg and coach Kevin Moore opened discussions about Kimmorley's future with an in-depth meeting with their halfback last month. And the incumbent NSW No. 7 said it was already understood that he won't move to a rival club should a contract extension not be forthcoming.

"If I'm not playing at the Bulldogs, I won't be playing at all," Kimmorley said.

---------------

Brett Kimmorley's future with the Bulldogs beyond this season is uncertain, with coach Kevin Moore admitting the half-back is entering the back-end of his career.

Moore has not ruled out keeping the 33-year-old New South Wales Origin player on beyond 2010 however, saying negotiations with the half-back are ongoing.

"We have just been talking with Brett," Moore said.

"He is obviously getting to that stage towards the back-end of his career so we have had some discussions with him and we will continue to do that behind closed doors."
AAP

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7