Gifty being knocked out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A fair result would have been for JWH to be forced to sit out the rest of the match but the Roosters could replace him. At least then it would have been 16 v 16. As it played out the Roosters were rewarded for their foul (no pun intended) play, which is "unacceptable".

If Robinson was fair dinkum about improving his team discipline and getting on the right end of penalty counts, the first bloke he should cut is JWH. Around the ruck he is diabolical and always has about 3-4 (judiciary worthy) cheap shots a year.
Worried about the number of times Gifty is getting knocked out / injured. One of my favourites but perhaps the end is near.

MadMarcus said:
A fair result would have been for JWH to be forced to sit out the rest of the match but the Roosters could replace him. At least then it would have been 16 v 16. As it played out the Roosters were rewarded for their foul (no pun intended) play, which is "unacceptable".

This is what I would prefer to see with it still being 13 v 13 on the field and down to 3 on each bench.

MWSE said:
Just quietly Roosters fans proved to be massive peasants booing whilst he was carried from the field. Classless scum yet again.

Yeah. I was disgusted at this. You expect it from the Bulldogs fans or Souths fans, not the Roosters. They are turning into a pack of grubs, and I am not talking about the players either.

Jono said:
MWSE said:
Just quietly Roosters fans proved to be massive peasants booing whilst he was carried from the field. Classless scum yet again.

Yeah. I was disgusted at this. You expect it from the Bulldogs fans or Souths fans, not the Roosters. They are turning into a pack of grubs, and I am not talking about the players either.
I was sitting in Bay 36, amongst a lot of Roosters supporters, and you are right, a lot of them are grubs.

It's not a high shot and it's not a shoulder charge. It'll be dangerous conduct or contrary conduct. Dangerous contact with the head is almost never a send off.

It's official. JWH has just copped the same as Kingy did last week. 1 game. What a joke.

Judiciary Update: JWH has been charged with a Grade 2 Careless High Tackle by the NRL Match Review Committee
https://twitter.com/sydneyroosters/status/450479638158909441

How predictable.The first instalment of the square up for the roosters penalty count.The second instalment comes Friday night.Get ready for a night without the football Dessy.

Seriously though,the predictability of the reaction to criticism by the NRL and referees is absolutely ludicrous.There is no greater certainty in life than the Roosters win the penalty count against the Dogs.

People deep down respect strong forthright leadership but dickheads like the Welsh potato head and Greenturd would never recognise this.The easy option every time.

I can't see how that's a high tackle but whatevs. 1-2 weeks is all it deserves in my opinion.

susan said:
How predictable.The first instalment of the square up for the roosters penalty count.The second instalment comes Friday night.Get ready for a night without the football Dessy.
Lol, it that's how it works we will win the penalty count for the rest of the year.

JWH would count himself lucky to get away with only 1 game.

He has loading from every week. Led with the shoulder to the head, knocks the guy out of the game...1 week. King , stands his ground, guy barels into him, shoulder contacts chest, no report,no penalty,no one even notices, 1 week. Seems fair ...... to someone like Green potatoe head.

You don't get extra weeks because he knocked a bloke out. Would you be asking for the same for King if his tackle knocked the bloke out?

You do when you clearly lead with the shoulder and hit the guy in the head. Have a look at it in slow motion. He leads with the shoulder and the arm has no intention of wrapping around the player until after contact to the head. It was intentional and reckless. The grub should have got 6 weeks but because of all their bleeting about refs the NRL are too spineless to give a proper suspension. Old Uncle Nick would be too upset.

Just found out...one week for JWH is absolutely farcical.
They ALWAYS take into account the perp, his record/ loading and the damage done.
Richie got done for a solid shoulder on the Titans' Ash Harrison last year...not even ANY head contact, but Harrison was hurt and Rich copped it with the new rules.
JWH attacks the head, knocks the guy intentionally into next week, has a record as dodgy as the Storms' bookkeeping... and gets a weekend pass.

Absolute Joke.

Does anyone know WHO is on the judiciary and MRC these days???

Its on the nrl.com site. From memory Beuttner from Norths is one and Hodgson from Parra and Canberra's Brad Clyde.

I have no idea who the Judiciary is though :huh:

bob dylan said:
I love the way JWH plays the game, he just needs to get a bit of that cheap stuff out it.

jwh is a posing blowhard,walks around the back of the ruck with his hands on his hips puffing after one hitupif he makes an error he goes in for a cheapshot then stands around looking at himself on the big screen again hands on his hips puffing.dont like his style at all and he is not the best prop in the game.

bob dylan said:
I love the way JWH plays the game, he just needs to get a bit of that cheap stuff out it.

jwh is a posing blowhard,walks around the back of the ruck with his hands on his hips puffing after one hitupif he makes an error he goes in for a cheapshot then stands around looking at himself on the big screen again hands on his hips puffing.dont like his style at all and he is not the best prop in the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6