Gift hearing adjourned to Thursday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Jatz Crackers said:
I agree with how Rex views this.

The issue that causes difficulty and that our legal team needs to address is the probability that the panel will look on Glens case in isolation of the second incident. If taken in context of both melees then Gifts case takes on a whole new meaning and deserves either a reduced penalty in comparison to Blair or dismissal IMO.

This delay in the hearing and if the two incidents are walked through step by step creates the best oportunity for dismissal and since the pleading is not guilty we are handling this in the best way possible.

I like your way of thinking Jatz

I like the way you like his way of thinking

I think hes gone guys.

Blair got 3 weeks for a supposed 3 second fight.

Stewart will get more because he threw the first punch... and threw punches when Blair was mobbed by our players.

I can see them giving him 3 weeks for the 3 second fight and 1 week for the on the ground punches.. 4 weeks total.

At best they give him 3 in total. I think it will be worse than everyone thinks.. They wont buy that Glenn was aggravated, they will argue he should of kept walking and ignored it.

I think 4 weeks is what he will get.. I hope its 2 tops.. as i believe its a joke that anyones being suspended.. but thats just me.

Jatz Crackers said:
I think I like you both.

Ahh
images

Four weeks and it looks vindictive. Two weeks would be right, if you think two for fighting is reasonable (I don't), but I think they'll go for three to seem 'fair'.

KaZa said:
and threw punches when Blair was mobbed by our players.

i just watched it again then on tv and didnt realise stewart still into it when they were on the ground. He punched the **** out of him hahahahaha eat **** Blair.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8