GF without Seaeagles....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Trying to get pumped up for the GF
Hate Dogs
Hate Bunnies & all this Glory, glory crap is hard to cop.
Will go for Souths as lessor of 2 evils but we have made so many GF's in recent times it feels empty without the Seaeagles being a part of it.
Hope theres a few biffs, big hits & stuff....still love my footy but the atmosphere of the game drops by 90% without Manly being there.

I haven't been less enthused about a grand final since Roosters v Bulldogs 2004.

To prove how little i cared, i sooner remember that was the same night Anthony Callea sung "the prayer" on Australian Idol than i do the actual scores.

This one will be just as forgettable.

mickqld said:
And if these assclown refs had the balls to penalise Reynolds when he's 5 meters offside, and called out by the touch judge, then we would be there.

What these Scumdog fans don't seem to realise is their side are there through just as much luck as skill.

Parra manage to beat Canberra.....season over....first bullet dodged.
Jamie converts the Blair try.....season over.....second bullet dodged.
Ref calls Reynolds offside....season over.....third bullet dodged.

Their Dogs, not cats. They're out of lives.

At first I was thinking what a .... gf this is. But after thinking about it some more, if souffs win the dogs will be forever known as the team souffs broke their 40 whatever year drought against and if dogs win we can LOL@S0UFF5 harder than ever. Win/win really.

Are the dogs even playing in the gf? Looking at news sites and even at the kennel it appears not.

Even though against my best judgement south supporting friends have dragged me out to the game today- free ticket to the game but going to be torture

This will be my 8th grand final straight live in a row - been going to them since 2007.

Who do I want to win- souths the thought of des winning makes me feel very ill- lesser of 2 evils

Not the same with us not being there.

I predict it will be a few years but we will back on the big stage in around 5 years time.

Enjoy grand final day.

As long as 40-0 record is kept intact for another year I will be happy.

Oh and today marks 6 years since our 2008 victory- how time flys

This is going to sound like a contradiction but......

I don't really care who wins today so long as its not the Vermin. The Scumdogs I can put up with winning. A Souffs win? We'll never hear the end of it.

I do believe if the refs had done their job properly two weeks ago then we would have gone on to beat the Riff last week.

Manly should be playing today.

Glad we're not.
If we thought last year was bad, can you imagine the misery we would be in for trying to take souths glory away from them?!
We would be reamed by the refs, the media in the week leading up. Add to it that Souths have destroyed us 2 times recently. ....... would be a day to forget.

Getting beaten by the dogs was a blessing. Put us out of misery and stopped us from having to sit through 40 years of replays of Souths players celebrating with dejected Manly players in the back ground.

http://smh.com.au

Canterbury can add $1 million to coffers with grand final win

Canterbury's coffers are due to swell by $1 million if they can turn their unlikely run to the grand final into premiership success.

Demand for Bulldogs merchandise has been unprecedented and the "Family Club" stands to pocket about $500,000 even if it loses Sunday's grand final to South Sydney.

However, that figure will double due to increased sponsorship, merchandise and advertising revenues that come with the premiers tag.

But but but Toddy and the Dogs were quiet happy to ruin Manly's cashing in period after the 2011 win.

Yep both teams are the pits. But i would rather the Dogs win than Souths win (by a bee's dick). And i think they will win anyway.

Souths only went as far as the semi before choking last year. The Dogs made the grand final 2 years ago. It pains me to say this, but they are due (yes, more than Souths). Souths need to lose one before they will win one. The beauty is is that they wont be in a grand final for many more years after they lose this year lol

I have never said it before but I really hope Souffs don't choke. If they play halfway to their potential they will cream the Dogs, and they would have creamed us again too if we were there. If they choke I will be thinking that if it was us there (as it should have been) then we would have won.

Dogs were gifted 16-0 lead against Manly after 25 minutes. That got them into the grand final instead of Manly. If Souths shut them out early they will win.

HoldenV8 said:
This is going to sound like a contradiction but......

I don't really care who wins today so long as its not the Vermin. The Scumdogs I can put up with winning. A Souffs win? We'll never hear the end of it.

I do believe if the refs had done their job properly two weeks ago then we would have gone on to beat the Riff last week.

Manly should be playing today.

Hard to argue with any of this.

Although I'd imagine we would have been underdogs.....and pretty significant ones at that.
The Vermin are at full strength, and we would still be missing Ferris and Gift.

And the whole world we be against us. Just the sort of match we would be likely to win.

What it is a missed chance, the infighting, suspensions and injuries all snow balled at wrong time of year.
My brother is big stats man and eagles man, he tells me dce in last 6 weeks went from best half in comp to dropped out of top 4 . There was **** going on, outside injuries.
I am not upset disappointed, clearly we had massive chance.

Now to put up with 2 teams i hate.

I have no interest in the GF today. Don't want either team to win. Any chance of a draw lol? Use to have no issues with Souths. Last few games i have gone to though, their fans have given me a hatred to them. Still not sure which is the worse team to win

dowdz said:
I have no interest in the GF today. Don't want either team to win. Any chance of a draw lol? Use to have no issues with Souths. Last few games i have gone to though, their fans have given me a hatred to them. Still not sure which is the worse team to win
This, except I also hated them 43 years ago... :)

Here I am on GF, who gives a FTARD if Manly aren't in it - go you Eagles !

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204095059990833&set=a.10200763496303823.1073741825.1054981703&type=1

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6