Get well quick!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks , sadly it’s a bit more serious than “ bat flu “, Stage 3 Prostate Cancer.

Major op tomorrow to remove the diseased Prostate and hopefully rid me of the cancer.

The Dr believes it’s totally in the gland and so a high success rate is probable.

Do nothing and I’d be dead in 2-3 years.

Not much choice really.

Hopefully I’m home again on the weekend so I’ll update then.

Thanks everyone !!

Thanks , sadly it’s a bit more serious than “ bat flu “, Stage 3 Prostate Cancer.

Major op tomorrow to remove the diseased Prostate and hopefully rid me of the cancer.

The Dr believes it’s totally in the gland and so a high success rate is probable.

Not much choice really.

Thanks everyone !!
All the best MFB. Wishing you well mate and a speedy recovery. Take care

Not much choice really.

Thanks everyone !!
All the best for the operation and a good recovery Mark.

Not much choice really.

Thanks everyone !!
Jesus mate I hope the operation goes well for you and you're back on your feet soon, we'll all be thinking of you and wishing for the best outcome 👍

Not much choice really.

Thanks everyone !!
Same for my Dad a couple of decades ago Mark.
He went on to live another 23 years after his prostate cancer.
Those fishies you catch shouldn't start to relax yet. You'll be chasing them again soon.
Best of luck for your op.

Keep positive, Dad had bowel cancer done at Gold Coast Uni Hospital 2 years ago, the Nurse's and Dr's were so good. I was impressed. And he made a full recovery.

If you need anything don't be shy, I'm only down the road. Even if it's trivial.
Just had lunch at OPA at Vicky Pt on Sunday!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4