Get to Brookie this weekend!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
It gets bandied about quite often but this game against Parra is the MIGOTY.

The weather looks to be great and a Sunday afternoon time slot should make for a big crowd - I have been told already that there have been plenty of Parramatta member tickets purchased to the game and a lot more expected leading up to game day, so we need to make sure there is plenty of Maroon and White to drown them out.

With the ladder so tight and a trip to Melbourne the following week a win against the Eels is vital, so make sure if you can get yourself there, be there and cheers the boys on to a win against our oldest rival!

It really is a huge game for us with our position on the ladder. A must win. What could of been had we got the 2 points from Souffs Saturday with the Rorters losing.

Yes seriously if we don't get close to a full house for this game on Sunday there are no excuses for us Manly fans. Sunday arvo (weather looks great) against our arch rivals Parra ! Its a big game and we need as much support as possible. !!

Going to the game with a couple of mates.

Anyone know of any offer codes for tickets?

I saw on another thread here someone posted a bunch of them for the remaining home games but can't remember which thread?

EDIT: disregard, I found the thread but it was only for remaining away games.

Last edited:
So Eels fans last weekend couldn't be bothered going to their local shiny new stadium for an 'away' game vs Wests (it was less than two thirds capacity), but they are prepared to smash the ticket office to drive across Sydney to enjoy the so called slums of Brookie???

Anyone??? Anyone??? Bueller? Buller??? Toddy?? NRL "suburban grounds are dead" Toddy ?????

F8C937E2-5153-4883-9EA9-8B59169EFBC4.jpeg
All I want for Christmas is.....

First game of the year for me, I'll be there with a big group. Not to be arrogant or anything but I think my attendance might make the difference, Fergo is gonna cop it all arvo after I've had a few mid strengths.

Can’t wait. I’ll be on the hill with the kids, actually I’ll probably be in line for hot dog, followed by being in a line for a beer, followed by being in line for a couple of choc tops for the kids. I might see a good 20min of the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6