Get Rid of ......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Dunley - too many penalties
King - soft and useless
Matai - send him to reggies until he is consistent - too many mistakes.

Burns tackles well but is not the answer at 5/8 presently. We need some strike out wide. Bullet is the only one giving us anything.

Dunley - too many penalties
King - soft and useless
Matai - send him to reggies until he is consistent - too many mistakes.

Burns tackles well but is not the answer at 5/8 presently. We need some strike out wide. Bullet is the only one giving us anything.

Agree with Dunley, and Rose has earnt a spot far more than King.
Would leave Matai there, maybe with a move to wing if not where he is now, for the simple fact that apart from Him and Kennedy i dont see many others with ball in hand that constantly look dangerous

King pulled the wool over my eyes at the begining of the season. How ashamed I am to ever think he was a footballer.

Well.... I've never been one to jump onto the Jason King bashing threads and have even stood up for him on the odd occasion but even i've had it with him now!!

Enough is enough, how can you honestly not laugh at his footballing ability... seriously we are in a form slump and "desperate" for a win so he gets his starting spot yet again and what does he conjure up for his team???

46 Metres - that'll do me

Dunley, King, Williamson and Hasler need to go.

Apart from Dunley - HERE HERE.

Told you all at the start of the year 9th or 10th before I was SHOT down.

[quote author=Volley]
Dunley, King, Williamson and Hasler need to go.

Apart from Dunley - HERE HERE.

Told you all at the start of the year 9th or 10th before I was SHOT down.
[/quote]

Still got 8 rounds of footy left mate

Well.... I've never been one to jump onto the Jason King bashing threads and have even stood up for him on the odd occasion but even i've had it with him now!!

Enough is enough, how can you honestly not laugh at his footballing ability... seriously we are in a form slump and \"desperate\" for a win so he gets his starting spot yet again and what does he conjure up for his team???

46 Metres - that'll do me

That's an average effort for King.

Let's hope Mroley finishes his career in the NRL next weekend by removing King's head.

Agree get rid of Hasler, King, Matai, and Dunley, and while we're at it, anyone else who won't run towards the try line. Lateral runners get right up my rear end. Why run towards me? Matai is my pet hate. If he's in the team, and it seems it's impossible for him not to be, put him on the wing and he won't have to pass the ball. Trouble is, he can't tackle either. Witt's just a joke. Good call Hasler.

I notice a lot of frustration on the website.

I've been overseas for the last 2 weeks & have only managed to see the Manly/Brisbane game replay. Bell & Menzies are sorely missed. Matai & Stephenson are park footballers.

I was disappointed to miss the last 2 Brooky Oval matches but upon hearing the results , being o/seas may have been a godsend.

Hopefully some good results in the next few weeks along with some big name signings will cheer everyone up somewhat.

There is frustration Chuck as our attack appears aimless and one dimensional. As described on the radio today we dominated territory for the first 20 mintues and didn't ask the hard questions defensively of the Newcastle team. We should have been in front by 20 at half time with the ball and field position we held.

I notice a lot of frustration on the website.

I've been overseas for the last 2 weeks & have only managed to see the Manly/Brisbane game replay. Bell & Menzies are sorely missed. Matai & Stephenson are park footballers.

I was disappointed to miss the last 2 Brooky Oval matches but upon hearing the results , being o/seas may have been a godsend.

Hopefully some good results in the next few weeks along with some big name signings will cheer everyone up somewhat.

I went to that game. Maybe it's me or something. I can't remember when I went to a game proper, and saw The Eagles win !!!

I remember the Storm win. Just who was in that team? Seems like decades ago and a team of champions.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2