Get ready for it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Robbed or not we are one win from a grand final and they are off for mad monday

Daniel said:
Robbed or not we are one win from a grand final and they are off for mad monday

Exactly Danners - I won't give one fat rats arse what people say as I'm getting pumped for the major semi-final bout, while 80% of the other teams fans are waiting for next season already.

Cant see any of the cowboy trollers that said they were going to join here and flame away.

Come to think of it, none of the dog inciters either.

Ahhhh, the serenity.

globaleagle said:
Cant see any of the cowboy trollers that said they were going to join here and flame away.

Ahhhh, the serenity.

There was one called "Im going to get banned" who was another Dogs supporter who joined and got banned after the game for some of his posts that were reported.

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

Ahhhh, the serenity.

There was one called "Im going to get banned" who was another Dogs supporter who joined and got banned after the game for some of his posts that were reported.

Oh yeah, I guess I've logged on about 7 hours after it all happened.

*cough*

Carry on!

Saw the replay on Fox last night, with Fox commentators, and Laurie Daley said Taufua's try was benefit of the doubt at worst, so he thought it was a try.
As for Foran's knock on, one angle was inconclusve, whilst another angle shows JT's hand only, benefit of the doubt, that's what it's there for.

Jethro said:
sean1976 said:
Did anyone see Foran's hand on that ball? It was all JT. For the life of me I couldn't work out what the nine dribblers were on about. Just desperate for a cows win i suppose.

To be honest, at first looks, I thought that he did but as someone else has pointed out, JT's hand was masked by Foz's so maybe he didn't touch it. I will have to have a look at the footage again to determine

This is exactly how I saw it. JT's hand was there the frame before the alleged knock on. Then it wasn't. It was in front of Foran's and I believe he knocked it on. Whether Foran got any flesh on it or not is up for debate. Hence the "benefit of the doubt". Try for mine but I'm not biased.

Peter C said:
Saw the replay on Fox last night, with Fox commentators, and Laurie Daley said Taufua's try was benefit of the doubt at worst, so he thought it was a try.
As for Foran's knock on, one angle was inconclusve, whilst another angle shows JT's hand only, benefit of the doubt, that's what it's there for.

Were we in the twilight zone last night or what. Laurie and the Fox team talking us up and being totally unbiased in their commentary. Video ref Clarke awarding us not 1 but 2 50/50 BOD trys. Am I dreaming because please don't wake me up. Oh yeah I must be awake because Gould Sterling rabbs and Wally are still spewing their anti Manly vitriol.

globaleagle said:

Ahhhh, the serenity.

Blissfull as Bonnie Dune.

Has anyone seen the facebook page Northqueenland cowboys was robbed. How quickly the canetoad morons forget about origin. What a pack of sooks. They just cant handle losing.

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

Ahhhh, the serenity.

BarackODribble has been on the cows forum sticking it to us, I really think the dogs fans are worried about Manly and so they should be!

I don't think the 9 commentators were that biased. Although could someone mention to Rabs that Manly fielded five local juniors last night, not a 'few?' That's two weeks in a row that Mixy Warren has brought that up. And that number doesn't include the quasi-local junior in Foz.

As for Snowy Winterstein's try, that last pass looked forward.

Morrow and his geriatric mate were against us as well. Claimed the refs got us home. Maggots.

Just think of it all this way. If it was us that lost due to these decisions the only one's blowing up would be us. Everyone else would've said they were BOD tries and bad luck the Cows deserved to win. So who cares we are in the prelim final and all the Manly haters can keep tying themselves up in knots. Mission accomplished this week job well done.

mickqld said:
Just think of it all this way. If it was us that lost due to these decisions the only one's blowing up would be us. Everyone else would've said they were BOD tries and bad luck the Cows deserved to win. So who cares we are in the prelim final and all the Manly haters can keep tying themselves up in knots. Mission accomplished this week job well done.

Good then. Can we stop ****ing bitching and moaning about it now? We look like soft cocks! I thought we THRIVE on the hate? Why is everyone carrying on like pansies??

Phantar said:
Although could someone mention to Rabs that Manly fielded five local juniors last night, not a 'few?' That's two weeks in a row that Mixy Warren has brought that up. And that number doesn't include the quasi-local junior in Foz.

In fact there were only three players in our team who have played for another NRL team, Killer, T-rex & Joe. (or five if you class the Northern Eagles as a different team).

I think this says a lot about our recruiting & retention of players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4