Get on the bus you fuqkers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ayjay gets to a good number of games and fully empathise with him - I'm not happy with a Monday night game in Newcastle.

The club managed to get some free tickets for members which is a nice gesture but fully understand that getting away from work to get a 4.15pm bus and then late getting back is a big ask for people and especially those that ordinarily travel with the family.

Those in charge are making it hard for us to travel and watch games live (Melbourne Monday night, Newcastle Monday night and Dragons at Kogarah Monday night still to come)

vidmar link said:
Ayjay gets to a good number of games and fully empathise with him - I'm not happy with a Monday night game in Newcastle.

The club managed to get some free tickets for members which is a nice gesture but fully understand that getting away from work to get a 4.15pm bus and then late getting back is a big ask for people and especially those that ordinarily travel with the family.

Those in charge are making it hard for us to travel and watch games live (Melbourne Monday night, Newcastle Monday night and Dragons at Kogarah Monday night still to come)

As I e-mailed you Vid,if her mother had the night off and had Nic,I'd have been right in it.Unfortunately,that's how the proverbial cookie crumbles.

Also would have travelled up for this game , but to get up to Newcastle for a 7.05pm kick off is not possible.

I'll be watching at home on the FoxBox.......no queue at the fridge.

"Best thing to come out of Newcastle - The Pacific Highway"

DSM5 link said:
Bus cancelled due to lack of interest.

And why was there a lack of interest-that would be due to f****d time/day of match.As Vid said,the powers that be are making it hard to get to games.Monday nights with kids (from out of town) don't add up!!Don't blame us-blame channell number 9,fox,news,and the nrl (no real leadership)

All true, but only 24 needed for this bus to travel.  Seems only 17 or 18 hardy souls applied.  Free tickets in too. 

We're a good rating side on a monday night actually and this one doesnt really hurt,its in newcastle so it doesnt **** our gate takings

DSM5 link said:
All true, but only 24 needed for this bus to travel.  Seems only 17 or 18 hardy souls applied.  Free tickets in too. 

By hardy you must mean unemployed.

No Shane, but it costs non-members an extra five bucks.  Anyway it's not going to run.  What have you got against public transport Volley?  Snob.

When was the bus leaving? 4ish in the arvo? Yeah, nah heaps of workers will be able to hop on that one.

The scheduling of games is beyond ridiculous atm. It's embarrassing really. The NRL raves about how 'even' the competition is, so why the need to hold out 5 weeks in advance so channel 9 can choose the best games. The games they choose are ordinary anyway. Illogical.

Volley link said:
When was the bus leaving? 4ish in the arvo? Yeah, nah heaps of workers will be able to hop on that one.

The scheduling of games is beyond ridiculous atm. It's embarrassing really. The NRL raves about how 'even' the competition is, so why the need to hold out 5 weeks in advance so channel 9 can choose the best games. The games they choose are ordinary anyway. Illogical.

They're not even 5 weeks in advance.It's r21,and r25 hasn't been released yet.(as of no real leadership{nrl} and fox websites this evening)

First of all, the message might have had greater impact if you had SPELT it correctly (which is something that highly irritates me).

Second of all, getting up to Newcastle takes a bloody long time. Monday night matches like these are nearly impossible to get too, but does the NRL think about the circumstances of the general fan? No.... Watching it on Fox Sports is so much easier, in this case.

Third, why go to Newcastle anyway? Their team's bad, their stadium's bad, and the city is NOTHING to write home about.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6